Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

Bacilinum for Scap Ringworm
The homepathy gave my 6 year old child a remedy for Ringworm! Bacilinum 200c... 2 days a

gabsmom 2009-12-01

Skin and waterly stool problem
Could you please recommend me prescription for 47 yrs of age person suffering from *Sun a

sal160us 2009-12-01

Maelina Femine Care
Hi again. On 1/13/07 StaceyP posted she had bought this product just recently. I am tryin

eileenb 2007-04-12
6   massfare 9 years ago

dr mehfooz! help needed
i am 26 and height 5'10'. weight 55+. i had masturbated for a long time. now its

showdown 2009-12-01

Help needed!!!!!

showdown 2009-12-01
1   showdown 9 years ago

weak teeth 5 year old
I have a 5 year old son who needs some help. When I was pregnant with him I had a SEVERE

bohomama4 2009-04-19
33   bohomama4 9 years ago

No Height or Weight gain in 13 month baby
Hello, I have 13 month old baby who did not gain any height or weight in past 6 months. S

Needhelpinwghtgain 2009-02-11
420   Needhelpinwghtgain 9 years ago

BBT remains low for 65 days,anovulatory cycle & red spotting,trying to conceive plz help
Hi, I am 25 yrs old.my problem is I had my periods before 2months(sep 25) till now no ov

goodneeds 2009-12-01

hashimoto's thyroiditis, severe fatigue, PMS, painful periods, body aches in back
I have had Hashimoto;s thyroiditis for 15 years, been on levoxyl 37.5mcg daily for 8 years

joyfulgirl104 2009-10-21
16   joyfulgirl104 9 years ago

Asthama For Dr J T De Livera Urgent please
Good morning doctor.. I have heard a lot abt u and wanted to ask u a question.. I am from

aayush 2009-12-01

Neck Pain

jitukr 2009-12-01

Too many Homeopathic remedies
Hi I suffer from Rosacea, digestive complaints, seborrheic dermatitis and chapped lips, i

Michaeluk 2009-12-01

Chickengunya
I would like to prevent my family from Chickengunya diseas give me suggestion

mdaurang 2009-12-01
1   drpriyadarshini 9 years ago

erectile problem&constipation[hard stools]
57,yrs old,diabetic,hypertensive,taking medicines .please solve problem.

surinder pal singh 2009-12-01

Pleurisy, Left lung, without pain
Good Evening to all, I was infected by enteric fever in February this year. Before this i

kashif12345 2009-11-18
6   kashif12345 9 years ago

height enhancement
Hello Dr. I am 21yrs and 5 feet i would like increase my height by few inches could sugges

swathu 2009-12-01

Viral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ IBS
Hi i have two types of viral onset chronic fatigue syndrome. Most important issue i have n

saboter 2009-11-27

Tinnitus
Dear Doctors, Allopathy doctors said that i have Tinnitus problem. i am suffered in left

triple www 2009-12-01

Help for 7 year old please
Hi all I was wondering if someone could help me with a remedy for my daughter. She has h

shellnelliot 2009-11-30

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - hypersensitive, uticaria
I am a 36 (37 in February) female. I weigh 168 pounds - normally 135, just had a baby. G

Lucid Colour 2009-12-01

Headache issues on exertion
Folks I am 52 yr old male Never smoked Played professional soccer and still play part time

towzer 2009-12-01

To Joe Re: Anal Fistula remedy
I am very glad to have found this site and may finaly get some help! I have read quite a f

sanjean 2009-12-01

Good sprem count but low motility and bad Morphology.
Dear sir, We are planning for a child. I did a semen analysis recently and I have the fol

sri_man 2009-12-01

Reflux several hours after eating - no vomit
Hello, I have non-identical twin boys of 20 months with reflux. They are both on medicat

ambermel 2009-11-24

sick kitten may have fip - help!
About a two months ago we got a new kitten and is now just over 4 months old. She is reall

bonnienclyde 2009-11-29
1   maheeru 9 years ago

Dr. Sameer, Pankaj, Maheeru, Mahfooz please help
Please excuse in the length that i write. I greatly apologize. Long stories that nobody wa

qbsbrown 2009-11-26
19   maheeru 9 years ago

severe myopia and lattice degeneration in the retina
hello! im 25 years old guy. i have severe myopia -16D since my childhood.Now im diagnosed

koolguy 2005-10-24
32   psharan 9 years ago

Remedy Dosage Repetition
Hi Sometime back there was a Post on Homeopathic Remedy Dosage Repetition, could somebody

RajanTX 2009-11-30

Sleep Apnea problem since last 1 year
Patient have been facing sleep apnea problem since last one year. Sex: Female Country: Ind

sachin11 2009-11-29
2   RajanTX 9 years ago

oily scalp & oily fore head & whole nose & face too looks oily an half hour after bathing
pls suggest suitable pills, I'm 36 year old, suffering for oily scalp, dundruff whol

krishnan2112 2009-11-28
2   krishnan2112 9 years ago

alllergy , nasal polyp, IBS
Dear Doctor I am 39 tears old. I suffer from following physical problem: Allergy, nose ear

choudhury12 2009-11-30
1   choudhury12 9 years ago

Very Critical Problem Please help me
In 2004 I have caught by Typhoid fever. Since than I am suffering from Huge Digestive Prob

gurninderbhalla 2009-11-30

My baby has chronic cold and cough
My 16 month old baby has chronic cold and cough.She goes to play home everyday. The follo

msinha2003 2009-11-30

Trying to get better with depression/anxiety/tiredness
Hi, I am looking to see if there is something out there better then I am taking. Well firs

britee 2007-05-07
17   William89 9 years ago

atopic dermaties what to do??
i am pranjit sharma from assam. india. i am also facing the same problem, i have done all

pranjit 2009-11-30

hair loss
i'm 27 yrs male i have a problem of hair loss, its length medium large, never use hai

dinesh813 2009-11-30

prescription querry
WIESBADEN 30C four hourly for the next two weeks. can anyone suggest me the above prescrip

dinesh813 2009-11-30

Kind attention Dr. Deoshlok
Dr. Deoshlok as you have mentioned for hypertension in your several posts regarding one me

SUBODH ROBINSON 2009-11-30

Colchicum & Nux
Is it right to give colchicum & Nux in the same time to Arthritus & Stomatch patient

mamin1970 2009-11-29

dog with cold/flu
My labrador is coughing a lot, a silent cough, specially at night. He shrivers, has no tem

abcdefghijklm 2009-11-29

12 week old severe congestion
My 12 week has had severe congestion for 3 weeks now. I use saline drops, suck out his nos

Brightiiz 2009-11-29

What is Asthenia?
What is asthenia? What is the homeopathic treatment? married 1 month ago. 1. Erection

libra981 2009-11-30

overexcitent/ depression
Hello, I'm 40 yrs old. I have strange problem ... whenever i feel excited for various

meenakumari 2009-11-29

cold limbs & anxiety
hi there everyone . i am a 19 year old male 140 pounds. I live in canada where it is cold

bronte 2009-11-29

Friend goes numb after tetanus & DPT shot
Hi Dr., A dear friend of mine who was told she had MS when she was in her 20's, and i

congested 2009-11-07
18   congested 9 years ago

nephrotic lupus treatment
My wife is 30 years old and have a 4 month old daughter. During her 5 month of pregnancy i

nitin22 2009-11-29

Confused
Hi, I'm new to the use of homeopathic medications. I think it is being successful!

curiousgeorge2 2009-11-29

snoring help
i will like to share information on snoring remedies i found on line that i have used for

adexzo 2009-11-28
1   monachand 9 years ago

Labyrinthitis
Is there anyone that has this illness. I have had it for over a year..on and off. I do att

sueannan 2009-11-29

Possible Hormone imballance. Acne , Gyno , Depressions.
Hello doctor! I'm 16 years old and I've been suffering from acne for almost mor

hormoneproblems 2009-11-29

help severe phobia
I have had severe phobia for 30 years,its to do with fear in house i feel certain ceiling

sunnyj 2009-11-29
2   sunnyj 9 years ago

Respiration Problem
Hi I have just joined this forum and I hope that I will get some help. I am suffering from

vickyjeswani 2009-11-29

My Femur is broken & I need help
Hello. I am new to homeopathy and I am looking for some much needed help. Here is my stor

BrokenFemur 2009-11-29

stutter
Sex: Male Age: 24 1. Describe your main suffering? Stutter 2. What other physical su

sinjin 2009-11-26

Excessive Sweating on face
Hi I am suffering from Hyperhidrosis, Excessive Sweating on face and body. Is there any

ragini83 2009-11-25
3   drpriyadarshini 9 years ago

Pusatilla
You had recc Pusatilla for my daughters gas I just want to clarify...'try, Pulsatilla

geofferygirl 2009-11-28

Dosage
Is Chamomilla 6C a higher dose then 6x? I just want to understand how it goes so in the fu

geofferygirl 2009-11-28
2   srisri 9 years ago

severe colic : 1 month old baby..please help ....
Hello all experts, We really are in need of help. We have a 1 month baby, crying in pain t

oaktree 2009-11-14

anxiety morning remedies
can i have a few pointers towards remedies with high anxiety in MORNING,ON WAKING gone by

mollydalton 2009-02-27
7   mama1 9 years ago

pms anxiety!!
IF you can please let me know which remedy works best for this. I can fill out the questi

mama1 2009-11-27
3   mama1 9 years ago

Need help from all regarding detoxicating lungs....
hi .. i am neel ..i will try to be short & precise.. i am a guy of 26 yrs of age and had

neel_ami 2009-11-28
1   Reva V 9 years ago

at deoshlok (dr. sharma)
Please visit the link below where I have submitted all my details and recommend me some re

patient_1243 2009-11-28

Clarify Please

geofferygirl 2009-11-28

please dr. help me out
dear dr.deoshlok sharma... my age is 25 now.someone misguided me in school life.i m doing

alizafarpk123 2009-11-28
1   srisri 9 years ago

hair fall
please suggest me some good hair shampoo and hair oil/tonic to stop hair fall

cherry0112 2009-06-15
8   Reva V 9 years ago

Daughter
Age : 9 (female) curly blond dry hair white skin with lots of large moles (b

nanou 2009-11-26
5   vikas_grower 9 years ago

how to control ESR
IS there any medicine in homeopathy to control ESR ratio in blood plz if any one knwo let

Hassan_05 2009-10-19
1   Reva V 9 years ago

i ruined my life with my hand.....
dear doc... my age is 25 now.someone misguid me in school life.i m doing badly masturbatio

alizafarpk123 2009-11-27

Plussing and antidoting
My homeopath asked me to plus a 200c remedy by diluting and succussing to a 202c, which i

gadly 2009-11-27
1   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

congratulation on Eid-ul-Azha
I congratulate to all colleagues and patient on account of forth comming Eid-ul-Azha.

Mahfoozurrehman 2009-11-26