white bumps in the throatthis is for tonsils gone from 1-23-06. I am considering having my tonsils removed due to chronci tonsilitis but am hesitant due to the pain and amount of time for recovery. I went to the ENT yesterday because of having a sore throat for the past 10 days and now my ears feel clogged and had an ear ache the day before. I also have this high pitched ringing in one of them. It never goes away. Started right after the ear ache. The Dr said he didn't know what that was and then scared me to death of the pain I'll have after my tonisilectomy. How bad was it? Be comepletly honest on how bad it was. I am 34 and you would have thought I had one foot in the grave acording to that dr, so my recovery would be a lot worse. Did you have that ringing before they were removed?
senorita on 2006-01-25
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
Physician Name: Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.