White Bumps on Throat/ TonsillectomyFor those who have unusually large tonsils and had them removed because of the white bumps, I have an unrelated question.
Did the tonsillectomy improve your quality of sleep? Large tonsils is one of the causes of sleep apnea. I have both large tonsils and what the forum calls "tonsil stones" or "white bumps" (though I'm not worried about those... everyone gets them just not everyone knows it or worries about it). I am considering a tonsillectomy for sleep apnea though.
captainglyde on 2006-01-13
6. current complain-from how many days-
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
15. Aggravation & Ameliration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.