Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

173 threads


Homeopathy Forum

adenoids, tonsillitus, very poor growth 7yr kid pls help Page 4 of 3

This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Now what to do .I have started other medicines . Should I stop all and wait for 2 weeks then start calling carb 30 pls tell
ridhimaawasthi last year

Pls tell medicine for speaking also she is not speaking yet. Can I give calc phosphate 12x with silica or alone
ridhimaawasthi last year

When i said her symptoms i also mean her not speaking. But if you rush in with so many medicines---a lot of patients even homeopaths think that a lot of medicines can give quick result but this will complicate things.

BTW how is she in build? fat or lean? The answer can change the medicine she needs to take. So do not start on calc. carb. immediately. I will confirm it after seeing your answer for this question.

It's upto you to decide which advice to follow. If you follow mine and report appropriately----will continue to guide you----my approach is mostly one medicine at a time and plenty of wait and watch which is what homeopathy is all about. Yes if you follow me, you need to stop other medicines and give a gap to restart medicines afresh.

So i'd not recommend two more tissue salts at this point. First i need a clarity on things with less medicine.
maheeru last year

She is lean and thin .diet is less. Irritating by nature.i will stop all med. But what to do with her constipation.
One thing to tell you bartya carb 1m weekly also Ian giving to her.
I want to follow ur advice . But when things become chronic then too much wait is harmful to other . One or the other day her stools are so constipated that very difficult to pass . So her diet becomes very poor.
The only problem now is stomach problems and not speaking yet.
What medicines u will suggest.
ridhimaawasthi last year

So in total you were giving her four medicines baryta, lyc, chamo, chelidonium and if we include tuber, then five? Is there anything else homeopathic being given to her?
maheeru last year

What to do now . Kindly suggest
According to you which must be given to her for her problems.
ridhimaawasthi last year

Now what to do sir .
ridhimaawasthi last year

After going through what you mentioned about your daughter Tuber does not seem a bad choice. It can be used intercurrently.

Leave a few days gap. Then start with Calc. Phos. 30c. Give her one pill/drop as a dose two times, for four days.

Then leave 10 days gap and observe changes and report.
maheeru last year

ok sir
ridhimaawasthi last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.