adenoids, tonsillitus, very poor growth 7yr kid pls helpmy kid age 7yr have tonsils and adenoids and has very poor growth (height n weight), poor apitite,thin n slender, grinds teeth at night,is very sensitive to noise,exitement, talkative,
win51 on 2014-08-29
I can try to find a suitable remedy for you. Before doing that, please click on my username to know about me & my prescription skills.
Please answer the applicable questions below so that I may be able to select a remedy. Answer under the questions leaving them in place:
1. Age, weight, height
2. Physical appearance of the child e.g. thin, chubby, tall, short
3. Describe the nature of the child (shy, headstrong etc. give details)
4. Have the growth milestones (e.g. teething, standing, walking, talking etc. )achieved early, on time or late
5. What are the symptoms of the health problem
6. What makes the problem better without using medicines
7. What makes the problem worse without using medicines
8. How is the child behaving emotionally during this problem
9. How long the problem has been there
10. What is the reason of the problem in motherís view
11. How is the childís thirst & appetite
12. What does the child like to eat
13. What does the child dislike in food
14. Is there any strong preference of taste e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter
15. How is the stool & urine
16. How is the childís sleep
17. What is the child afraid of (animals, insects, darkness, alone etc.)
18. Where does the child sweat normally
19. How much does the child sweat (little, moderate, a lot)
20. Any problems with nose, throat, ears, chest
21. Is the child normally cold or hot
22. Was it a planned pregnancy, if not, how did you feel on finding about it
23. How was the pregnancy of the mother (morning sickness, bleeding, happy, sad, tense etc)
24. How is the relationship of mother & father
25. What diseases run in your family (mother & father)
fitness 4 years agofirst of all thanks for trying to help
1. age 7 yrs, wgt 17kgs, ht. 115cm
2. thin ,slender, por wgt and hgt.
4. growth milestone acheived little late
5. health problem :.
kissing tonsills,throat pain, adenoids, asthamatic broncitis,
early tooth decay, weak , difficuilty in breathing properly snores in sleep, difcuilty in swallowing food
7. rain , damp weather, and cold makes conditions worse
8. is always very emotional
9. since 3yrs
10. hav no idea
11. very poor appetite, thirst normal
12. normal house food (sabji roti) mostly
13. does not like sweets, chocolate, bakery products,as other children would have, cannot even have little spices in food have mostly plain food.
14. no sweet, no sour, or bitter, or salty.
15. stool hard n urine normal sometimes constipation
16. sleep good but not deep very sensitive to noise, so listens in sleep also
17. afraid , fearful of animals, insects, darkness, being alone also.
18.more than normal sweating, in head in hair and back of head,neck area and back.
20.throat, chest, nose,specified above
21.normal but towards hot
22. yes and very happy
23. tense , and had gdm in last 3 months n took insulin
24. normal nothing disturbing
25.constipation n pilestill today
my kid is hyperactive n cannot sit at a place, not for having food or studies also, continous moving around and jumping.exitment,
talkative (likes to talk a lot),friendly, respectful, very emotional and attached to family,with poor growth comparetively,
medications : feels better by tubercullum one does in 6 months followed by kali-bich, when ever req.
can tonsills and adenoids be controlled and shrinked and growth b put on track or hgh b triggered .
win51 4 years ago
win51 4 years agoYour kids medicine is Tuberculinum which you have already used and got good results from. In these type of cases there is generally present hereditary pthisical tendency. The starting potency in my experience is 10M. For reference you can go through J.T.Kent's 'Lectures on homeopathic Materia Medica', chapter on Tuberculinum Bovinum. You can also go through Kent's articles on adenoids in his 'lessrer writings'.
♥ telescope 4 years agoYes 10M is quite high and not for new doctors. Tuberculinum is a nosode and it should be given high for two reasons one, the nosodes act best in the higher potencies; two we are trying to root out an inherited tendency.There is an additional reason-- low potencies will not show sharp results and the doctor will be tempted to change the remedy thus spoiling the case. However if the potency is an issue we can always start a little lower like 1M but not lower than that. Thanks for showing your concern.
♥ telescope 4 years agoIts not about being new or experienced. There are 3 clear schools of homeopathic prescription, low, medium & high potency.
The problem with high potencies is the danger of out of control aggravation, in a physical setting where you meet the patient and hence are accountable, you can go as high as you want.
Prescribing 10M on an internet forum its not only irresponsible but outrightly dangerous as no homeopath can tell before hand how an individual will respond to a remedy.
Kindly tell if this child aggravates dangerously what will the mother do.
fitness 4 years agoOut of control aggravation occurs only on two occassions: when a deep acting remedy is administered during acute attack of certain conditions like bronchial asthma and when the patient is given correct constitutional medicine in incurable states. For example if you give sulphur or silicea to a TB patient when there are extensive structural changes in vital organs you will set off what you call uncontrolled aggravation.
♥ telescope 4 years agoI wish I had more time to elaborate but I can safely add that your assumption about aggravation is incorrect. I hope you don't find it out at someone else's cost.
fitness 4 years agothanks for reply to u both but which medicine n how to give is still pending and what bout growth parameters in which my kid is lacking , which medicine should be given for triggering growth for weight n height or for hgh, and can by which drug adenoids n tonsills will be shrinked for easing breathing and eating food.
win51 4 years agoYou had already mentioned that Your kid felt better from a dose of tuberculinum which actually covers all his symptoms mentioned by you including his restless nature. Now if you know the potency that was used you can administer it again and do not disturb the action of the remedy on any account. You have to give the remedy time to act and the time will vary according to the potency.There may be fever, mucous in stool or vomiting of mucous when the action of the remedy starts. All this will pass away in a day or two.
♥ telescope 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.