no use of this forum as no one replies my query· Indecisive
· Very impatient.
· Very confused.
· Wants to be loved or likes to be depended on someone but on other hand dont like trusting anyone feels as if they will misuse me or take an advantage of my trust.
· Most of the times feel very sad.
· Normally I dont think before I talk although I know I that I need to overcome this weakness.
· I feel that I am very bad in decision making
· Feels that that I am living 2 personalities.SOMETIMES easily spend thousands ruppess for helping anyone and sometimes i cant spend even ten ruppees
· Very introvert person - however once get to know fully start feeling conformable.
* I constantly have a fear that something will happen to me or my family.
* Moreover I sometime even actually imagine that something has (will) happen to me or my family with an extreme scenario.
* I also sometime end up imagining indecent things.
my past history:-
my name is akmal khan from pakistan,i m 30 years old graduate as electrical engineer.we are 8 brothers and sisters and i m the youngest child being youngest i got all attention of parents and other family members i belong to a wealty landlord family.i got admitted in cadet college when i was 11 years old.environment at there was very tough.we had to wake up very early in bed we had to do everything on time and also had to face punishments of military sort .as i was not habbitual of that treatment and started weeping alot there and couldnt enjoy there .i was also shy of talking to other boys when they used to mock me i couldnt reply anybody.i was also afraid of sleeping alone because at home i used to sleep with my mother and was afraid of ghosts and many times couldnt sleep in nights and this also happend that i silently went and slept with any of my roomates when they were sleeping.being there a guy kissed me when other roomates sleeping i after somedays talked to one of roomates about this and he said that he raped u and i saw that bt in actual that was not the cased he just gave me kisses without my accent.other roomates started propagating this about me to other guys that i was raped and they used to talk about this in bad manner and i couldnt say to them that i was not raped and it didnt happen and i even couldnt request them as it hurt my ego to stop and dont talk like this.my elder brother died 16 years ago in an accident he used to compel me to take interest in studies and participate in co corricular and extra co cocurricular activities .i m facing severe depression and anxiety ,fear of being insulted,fear of falilure before i start any work
i started masturbating when i was there at college and became very mch addicted to it.i used to it 2 3 times daily basis.i used to get very hard erections just thinking about sexual things most of the time even in classroom.i started fantasizing sexual things.now i m facing sexual thoughts about my family members even religious personalites which i can not stop.respect for the people i should i respect is vanished.my mind is contaminated with sexual thoughts and i can not concentrate on anything else.this taboo thoughts are driving me more n more into depression and anxiety.i still masturbate even i m facing severe sexual dysfuctiion and ejaculate in a minute or even less bt without enjoyment.
gossip_khan on 2014-01-03
· Height 59
· Weight 63kg.
· Due to my physic I look as if only a teenager very slim, thin face (looks as if I am ill).
Get tired easily by doing tiny amount of physical work.
· Always leave things to the last minute due to this get stressed.
· Easily get bored of things or any work.
· Can't concentrate long on any work.
· Dont like changes in my life like things to stay as it is or at least to my comfort.
· Get annoyed easily.
· Take things to heart easily and keep thinking about it and get stressed.
· If something goes against my will then I feel that everyone is against me (although deep down I know that its only me)
· But also very helpful too people do come to me for an advice.
· Like giving advice.
· Always criticising or nagging on something.
· Always look back and think that if I had done that I would have been better off but still dont learn from my mistakes.
gossip_khan 8 years ago
Please answer the below questions giving as much DETAILS as possible. Don't hurry, take your time to reply. I need DETAILS.
Answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
8. What makes the main problem better
9. What makes it worse
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. How do you relax
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
17. What occupies your mind mostly
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
20. How is your sleep
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
25. What foods you love
26. What foods you hate
27. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. What taste you hate
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning
34. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
35. How is your skin
36. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
37. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
40. How is your sexual life & desire
41. Males genitals (erection, pain, itching etc.)
42. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
43. What illnesses are running in your family, mothers side & fathers side & brothers/sisters
44. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
45. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
46. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
47. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dose, approx. time frame)
fitness 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.