≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

dr. showrav 2Kadwa, Drthoufeeqbhms, maheeru, Dr. Showrav help please 10Dr.Showrav Pls help me... 1Plz Dr. Jamil Ahmed Showrav, Help Required (Erection Problem)) 3dr showrav plz answer 1Excessive Masturbation Problem, Dr. Kadwa, Dr. Rishimba or Dr. Showrav, whoever available please advice. 2Dr. Showrav please help......unwanted facial hair 12Attn: Dr. Showrav or akshaymohl :Problem : Semen Leakage 4height problems help from Dr. Jamil Ahmed Showrav 1Dr.Showrav :: Weakness in legs after inter course 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

for Dr showrav Page 4 of 4

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
yes sir i have collected heper sulph 200c. sir hayfever is on full blow. is it for hayfever?
thundercracker last decade
i have also bought a humidifier of beurer company to prevent asthma attacks and allergies, but ive read that it may cause bacteria spread if not cleaned properly or mineralized or tap water is used. please simone and dr showrav comment.have a bought the wrong product?
thundercracker last decade
No- but you need good water- I will find out for
you- and these things have to be cleaned often
to prevent mold, etc-

One way you do this - is to get white vinegar and
put a cup of it in with water and run the thing
for an hour, the vinegar kills bacteria, mold etc.

For right now- it is ok. I will look up how to keep
it right for you- Some people I know have them
and they know how to maintain it.
simone717 last decade
Take 2 doses each day of Hiper Sulph 200c 30 min before meal at morning and night. This medicine will help u at Hey Fever and cough congestion for sure I hope. Stop using salain water and all salty foods.

report me after 3 days.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
thanx . Dr showrav i wil do as told. Samone ive got this ultrasonic version.they say distilled water works but plz do inform me. One thing more for both of u,we dont mostly open up windows of our house so in closets n washrooms sometimes fungis is seen,is it also contributin towards my ill health? Would humidifier make it worse?Rite now m in another city n room
thundercracker last decade

You cannot have mold or anything like that in where
you live. You are probably allergic to it. I am not
sure if this is just something that is from the shower??

1. have you had allergy skin tests? and checked for
2. Mold problems are usually from a home that has
had water damage- a flood, or a leak where water is
getting in or has gotten in. Go to moldcheck.com- write
to them and see if you can get them to send these
test strips. You put them in each room and then see
the amount of spores. The room with the most spores
has got the leak- then you have to have another person
carefully wet down the mold, remove it dry it, repaint it,
and then find the leak and fix that.
3. Distilled water is what my friends use so use that.
4. I had advised getting an air cleaner with a hepa filter
and keeping the windows shut so at least one room
is free of pollen and dust and keep out animals.
simone717 last decade
i had my allergy skin tests when i was a kid, i have forgoten its results but i think pollen was detected. yes i remember u recommending air cleaner hipa filter. we dont have it here but instead i mistakenly went for a humidifier. last year i spent my time in a city having a beach, i didnt feel an iota of allergy all year.this may also mean that humidity has a positive effect on me as i did encounter flowers and stuff but nothing happened. will go for distilled water but then again i dont have the guage to measure humidity level in the room as they say more than 55% can cause problems.
thundercracker last decade
have u started taking Hiper Sulph?

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
Hi- I don't think it is the 'humidity' by the beach. I am
by the beach ( no humidity here) but the air moves, is

I think it is the difference of coming into a sea air climate
vs. a dry , desert climate, or a climate like mountain-or just trees
and lots of plants. The sea air helps, humid or not,
and also Air conditioning helps bc the cool air helps
tissues not to swell. Both sea air, and air conditioning helped
me and still helps my relatives who won't try homeopathy.Maybe
more moist air ( humid or not humid) just won't let the
pollen and dust fly around in it.
simone717 last decade
yes sir showruv ive started it, have taken 3 doses so far and have remained indoors the whole day, considerable improvement in allergy but yesterdays allergy has taken its toll on my chest so now wen i sneeze or cough asthma erupts. so then i nebulize. Simone you impress me . i agree with you, thats exactly what ive been goin through
thundercracker last decade
Take Bryonia 200c once a day 30 min before meal at every evening for next 7 days.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
do you want him to stop hepar sulph?
simone717 last decade
Yes. He do not need Hiper any more..

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
i already have bryonia 200c, i am on it. thanx
thundercracker last decade
its been three days now, allergy has subsided to some extent but severe bronchitis, all night i spit phlegm out which is transparent and sometimes cream in colour. they come out in the shape of bulbs and threads, the more i spit out the more i feel irritation on the surface of my back. i puff ventoline inhaler alot. wheezing sounds. its raining but i cant enjoy
thundercracker last decade
what to do next sir, allergy has subsided but too much phlegm inside my chest, dont wana go for another course of antibiotics. suggest p[lease
thundercracker last decade
i am not getting any reply
thundercracker last decade
i- send him an email with your link- at times the
email alert system does not work on here. He
has been on the forum, so he is not seeing the post.
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.