anxiety and mental issueshiii
i am 21 yr old male..i have been doing mastrbation 5-6 years...it has resulted a bad mental state...i am having bad anxiety specially with social issues...headaches , feeling of geting insane etc .....it has given a bad impact to my physical aswell like i have lower back pain , my eyes are dry and gets tired very quickly cannot bear bright light...
i have gone to a doctr but not able to tell about my masturbation issue...at present he prescribed me to take
1 aurum met 30
2 kali phos 6x
3 kali mur 6x
4 calc phos 12x
5 kali brom 30..
is this med are good enough fr me without describng mastrbation issue...pls help
Ronit.gandhi24 on 2012-07-11
Ronit.gandhi24 8 years ago
monukumar276 8 years ago
d...and are ur symptoms related to mind i
mproved caused due to masturbation
Ronit.gandhi24 8 years ago
SBl homeopathy stapysagria 30c..
follow all restrictions while having treatment..
monukumar276 8 years ago
Please take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 as follows...
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 3 to day 15
Please take 3 pellets of silicea 30X in the morning and 3 pellets of Kali Phos 6x in the evening.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
This is in response to the following details....
Patient ID: ronit.gandh24
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
mental- anxiety, heavyhead, memory,social phobia,sluggish speech, irritabilty etc
physical- back pain ,eye- tired, dry , burning , mild allergy , eye lid infection in eyes
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
recurrnt post nasal drip
eyes issues above mentiond
lower back pain
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
it makes me anxieted and obsessive to search a solution as they give lot of pain (eyes specially)
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i gets very anxited and not able to speak ,just runs to my room and very importantly wants to mastrbate
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
yes some family issues first made me sad in the begining then i started over masturbation (7-8 times a day) ..i think this ovrmasturbation started destroying my mental and physical well being..it maded my physicaly weak
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
in the morning between 7-12am
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
nervous,mentally tired , foggy, hyper ,
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? yes i starts thinking how to get out frm this issues and masturbation
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? i feels like locked on the room but my friends are enjoying out..
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
stage fear or performing in front of public infact speaking in front of few people is difficult for me..my dreams are always like performing somthing in front pf crowd
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
when i gets anxious likes eating noodles chicken
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? excessive
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? more when i do work out...my palms are generally sweaty
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
my stomach is not so great ..i have acidity gas and mild constipation .i have mouth ulcers as well..my stool is sticky semi solid..
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? i sleep fine but certain days due masturbation urge i found little difficulty...
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? it increases but my body gets tired alot....i becomes litle insane as my urge doesnt stop
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? fr eyes i am taking ayurvedic herbs like amalki etc
i went to a doc he prescribed me this
i just mentioned him about my anxiety headache and eyes.....
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i am 5,11 tall my weight is 75 .. i look physically fine...um face lookes little stressed out generally...whenever i masturbates i develops dark cicles ....
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.