Ringing in the ears Tinitus(Tinnitus)Hello, Does anybody know what would help
get rid of or reduce ringing in the ears called Tinnitus?
Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You
inmyeay on 2011-07-24
Sure you will get help. Since How long are you facing this problem ?
Do you face this problem in both of your ears ?
What treatment(if any) did you take for tinitus ?
Hope you can hear properly ? is it partial hearing ?
Do you feel any sought of pain in your ears?
Is there any puss/liquid comming out from your ears?
(Request for feedback on this link Please.
♥ Nikkie 7 years agoTinnitus can be easily cured by a remedy chosen for the whole case presented by the patient. Prescribing a remedy just for the tinnitus itself will not be particularly successful in most cases, but one given on the basis of the total picture of the person's health will have the best chance.
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 7 years agoNikkie,
The ringing has been going on in both ears for about 3 years.
It is a high pitched squealing
sound that drowns out some normal conversation.There is no pain or puss or wax.
I just tried quititus (SP)and it seamed to work but it is very expensive. Do you offer the same products?
inmyeay 7 years agoDear inmyeay,
Thanks for the reply.
Please reply the following:
1) What all medicine you had tried to get rid of this problem? (Allopathic/homeopathic) ?
2) Besides Quititus, do you use any other medications?
3) Do you have any other health related problems?
4) Hope your Blood pressure is healthy? When did you last monitor your BP? Let me know the count?
5) Do you exercise? If yes for how many hrs? Do you feel pain in your head while exercising?
6) If possible! Can you recollect if some thing happened which triggered the tinnitus?
7) May i know the season in which tinnitus triggered (winter, summer, autumn, rainy, normal day etc)
8) Do you swim? If yes do you dive inside the water?
9) Do you protect your ear with ear buds to cope the under water pressure?
10) Do you consume alcohol?
11) Brief about you eating habits please.
12) Are you short tempered?
13) let me know which climate you most like ?
14) Important - Can you breathe normal from your nose day and night (no blockages)?
15) Do you enjoy Loud Music? How long do you listen to music?
16) Any head injury in past?
17) Do you get proper sleep?
18) How is your appetite? Do you eat just for the sake of eating or you enjoy your meals?
♥ Nikkie 7 years agoDear Doctor,
please help me and advise
some homeopathic medicine as since more than 2 years i have tinitus in my both ear first it was only in left but since one year it is in both ear.
1) I consulted with many alopathic doctors cardiologist, internal medicine, neurologist and ENT. but no one able to cure and they have not proscribed any medication instead only given me relaxant which did not work and i have not taking any medication now
2) other problems is i have muscular and joint pain since few years, and hypertension
3) My blood pressure generally is upper 140 to 160 and lower 110 to 120 since two years and i noticed that my tinitus noise reduced once my BP reduced below 140/110, but the whistle sound always present in my both ears
4) I don't do regular exercise, but whenever i do i feel tired
5) it was summer day dry and at 10pm when i went to my bed i think i had little blood pressure at that time when i first had tinitus whistle and ringing type continuous sound
6) i used to swim and never dive inside the water more then 10 ft. however i do not use any ear plug while swimming
7) I am very rare to drink alcohol?
8) I like moderate and healthy food low spicy and low in fat
9) I am short tempered
10) i like normal weather not so hot neither so cold
11) I can breath normal from my nose day and night, but some time i had nasal congestion but not always.
12) i dont enjoy Loud Music? and do not listen music for longer than 10 to 20 minutes
13) never had head injury in past
14) i get 6 to 8 hours sleep a day
15) My appetite is normal i enjoy my meals?
16) my lipid profile is normal
17) i am male, 42 years old, weight is about 65 KG. height is 6 foot. married and have 3 kids.
Muhamamd Abidi 2 years agoHi Muhamamd Abidi,
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.