Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

father heart patient

My father underwent a bypass (CABG) in 1994 and in 1999 he also underwent a Balloon Angioplastry (PTCA) on the CAD. He is 71 years old.

Now his CAD and RCA have totally narrowed and he is advised redo bypass surgery.

Is there any medicine that can dissolve the block that he is carrying, he is fearing a redo CABG due to his age.

Eventhough he has a 90% block in RCA and 2 (70% and 60%) blocks in CAD, he is still healthy and is able to walk for 200 mts. then he gasps for air and gets tired.
Please help.
  vinay31.82 on 2009-08-27
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Considering the age and his condition, it is best to visit a Homeopath personally.

My reco would be:

Crataegus Q: 5 drops in about 60 ml water once a day.

Arnica Q: 5 drops in about 60 ml water once a day.
srisri 9 years ago

And Vinay, presenting more info about your father - his personality, temperature preference, etc., will help in personalizing the prescription.
srisri 9 years ago

Thanks a lot for the reply. He is basically very active. He gets involved in every discussion at home. He is unable to walk for even 100 mts because of his breathlessness. He likes Chennai climate (hot climate) but he is also settling well to the cool climate of Bangalore. The problem is only with his Asthma. He gets wheesing quite frequently in bangalore. Even though he is a heart patient, he still likes to eat. We have restrcted the oil salt and spice, but even then his food is really healthy and heavy.
vinay31.82 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.