≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Hypothyroidism and Hypogonadism in Males 18Hypogonadism 2hypogonadism 5Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism 2Hypogonadism 5Hypogonadism-Low Testosterone 1Hypogonadism 1hypogonadism 1Dr. Niel, please help! Hypogonadism 1Help required for Hypogonadism 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Can an experience homeopath help with my problem please. I have hypogonadism. And have been put on Testogel 50mg daily long term.I have been applying this gel for just over 2 months now. Is there a remedy i can take to increase my manhood and get my gonads to work correctly. Many thanks
  alberto121 on 2009-05-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Get Agnus Castus mother ticture.

Once you have the remedy, post back for dosage indications.

Best wishes

Niel Madhavan last decade
Thank you.

At what strength should i buy. And if you can instruct me on dosage and for how long please.

I think i have agnus Castus in 6x pillule. Is this ok. That`s if i can find the remedy.

Are you a Homeopath?

alberto121 last decade
Please get the mother tincture of Agnus Castus. You can order it online.

Yes I am a Homeopath.

You will need to take it for atlease 2-3 months.


Niel Madhavan last decade
Does the mother tincture work no matter what strength ?

I do have accounts with Nelsons etc...so not a problem. When it does arrive how many drops and how many times per day should i take ?

If your wondering... i am studying homeopathy.

alberto121 last decade
All the medicines that are soluble in alcohol or water are first prepared in mother tincture form and from mother tincture further potencies are prepared. A mother

Tincture is the extract of
the original drug substance; the extract being made with
alcohol or water in certain proportion.
Niel Madhavan last decade
Dosage - 3-4 drops in 30-40ml of water 2 times a day.

Best wishes

Niel Madhavan last decade
Hi Dr.Niel,
Greetings ! I am a 37yr Male diagnoised with Hypothyroidism about 2yrs ago and about 6 months ago diagnoized with Hypogonadism. I was going thru your discussion with David and I found it very informational. So I thought I will try contacting you on my mission to finding a cure from these health issues. Once I hear from you, I will send you a whole health history of mine. Thank you in advance. Joe
Joe1908 last decade
I am a computer programmer by profession and have been through very high stress situations over the last 9 years. I lost my job in 2001 and also got married

at the same time. Got depressed and had anxiety for about an year. Later, been through lot of stress in new job and over all stressful life. I had a stomach

ache in 2004 for which I got a CT Scan done to rule out any apendisytis.Everything is normal but had h pilori for which took some antibiotics given by the

doctor. Later I started seeing a urine problem like ..... feeling that there is some urine struck in the track. For that I went to a couple of Urologists

and got few Ultra Sound scans and also CT scans and blood test s but everything is normal and no one had a clue about it. The symptoms went away by

themselves and came back sometimes. So I left it alone. I have two kids and life was going on well all these days.
In 2006 in a routine check up my primary doctor found that my TSH is elevated and I was refered to an Endocrinologist. The Endo said it is very low and need

to be rechecked if it goes away by itself. I didnt have any symptoms except feeling tired. So I rechecked every 6 months and it is in range one time and it

is out of range another time. So I was put on Synthroid 50MCG and later I am on Synthroid 75MCG. My TSH levels were very good since then (now 0.73) which is

in normal limits. But my antibodies are too high. Thyroglobulin Antibodies -- 338 H -- Ref Range: < 20 IU/ml; Thyroid Peroxide Antibodies >1000 H Ref Range:

< 35 IU/ml. My doctor said that I have Hashimottos disease (autoimmune) and there is no medicine to bring down the antibodies levels.
In Nov 08, I started feeling low in sex drive and that is when the doctor found out that I had a pituitary issue. My LH, FSH were low and so my testosterone

is also low. Below the reference range. So I was given Androgel, the testosterone supplement gel and I have been on it since then (4 months) but my levels are not back to normal. So my Endo prescribed me Testosterone injections but I heard that there are permanent cures for all these ailments in homeopathy. I have contacted a Homeopath in India who gave me Thyroidinum and Strychnni. I just started (1 week) them but I havent seen any improvement yet. I am seeking

help. I appreciate any responses.
Joe1908 last decade
Hi Joe

Please start a new thread.

Niel Madhavan last decade
Hi Niel,

I,ve been on other medication and am starting the agnus castus tomorrow. Will let you know how i`m getting on.

alberto121 last decade
Hi Dr Niel
I am 43 yrs old male, married for the last 15 yrs and had a good healthy sex life till about 38yrs age. Since then i am having decline in libido and ED prob which is increasing every yr. I am leading a good stress free life, with normal food habits, some exercise, 60-120ml of liquor and 1-2 cig per day. I have border line blood pr, borderline sugar, slightly high cholestrol but v high level of trigliceride (>400). I generally don't feel any physiological prob except burning sensation in my feet but recently experiencing some pain in joints. I get good results with viagara and am using it for the last 3-4yrs but don't like its side effects like headeche, acidity etc. Don't want to take TRT either and want to find a permanent cure if there is any which may help a lot of other males facing the same prob as i am. pl help
note: took lycopodium 30 (along with lecithin, cactus, cholostrinum) for a few months which helped me a lot in energy, burning feet, joint pains but not in imp libido or ED prob
manoj gupta last decade
Is anybody out there who can suggest me a cure for my acute prob which many of my age must be facing (Dr Nawaz, anyone out there!)
manoj gupta last decade
[message deleted by friends55 on Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:44:45 GMT]
friends55 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.