ObesityDear Please advice medicines for Obesity in General, as the Phytolacca Berry, Fucus Ves in Q form gives no benefits. Phytolacca Berry-N tab; are also useless with some side effects such weakness of eye sight and liver derangements. If any one has sure short treatment of Obesity in Homoeopathy or Herbal, kindly share the knowledge.
Razzaq on 2008-04-13
Why don't u think that constitutional treatment can give u marvellous results than any short cut treatment.Yesterday one of my visiting patients told that he lost 8 pouns in last 10 days.Will u believe that i did't keep focus on his obesity but his root cause was treated under symptoms.Also remember it took my 3 hours to take his full history,diagnosis and selecting his single remedy.A person can achieve one purpose at a time either make money or cure his/her patient.
♡ Dr Tahira last decade
I am also suffering from obesity.from the age of 8.now I am 25 year old.I am a computer network technician.My weight is 90 KG.I am also suffering from Phlegm frequently drops in throat.Some time its color is white and some time greenish.My father and mother both are diabetic patient.
I will be very thankful to you.
mobeen last decade
Read my post carefully i said that i treated my patient as a whole not only for obesity.Positive results appear so rapidly because i could judge his constitution without any doubt for he is visiting patient.Net treatment can not be compared with clinical practice thats why i honestly suggest u to get treated seriously by a homeopath whom u can easily visit,more important whom u trust.
♡ Dr Tahira last decade
am from hyderabad,india, for like can u suggest a homeopath fo which i can consult to ?
mushu last decade
I have no idea about homeopaths in India but im sure there are many good professionals.
♡ Dr Tahira last decade
mushu last decade
MA Ickbal Ahamed last decade
The most effective and safe remedy to reduce weight is:
NAT PHOS 6X Dose 2 tablets taken after each of 2 meals daily. You can expect this therapy to reduce about 1kg per week.
Please visit the link below:
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
i m suffering from obesity as well as dry black coloured itchy eczema on both my anlkes and toes ,i have taken a lot of homeoapthic medicines i.e nat phos 6x,graphitis,phytolaaca q,calc carb,petroleum etc but none of them helped me out.plz sugges me som medicines
saisuraj 9 years ago
go to the front of the forum and above the first post see the button-
Post New Topic. Click that and make your own thread for treatment.
Please list all your complaints bc all these things go together.
Look at the form- http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
Put the answers to those questions on your new thread- you will then
have details for someone to give you accurate suggestions.
♡ simone717 9 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering? i m sufering from obesity as well as dry itchy black eczema on both my ankles and on my fingers also,
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
5 yrs ago i slept from the stair case and had injury on my tail bone and pain is still at cochix as well as my back
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
i m extremely sensetive girl,lack of confidence,inability to do any work
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
my eczema are worst from washing or with water
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?day and night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
during cold wheatther
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
yah im moody,lazy,nervous...
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? sometimes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? yes of nail biting
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? supportive
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i m afraid of injections,height,being alone at nught and travelling in plane
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?i likespicy things
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? i sleep on my left side ,having sleeepless nights with drowsiness during daytime
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i have taken petroleum,graphitis,calc cab,nat phos 6x,psorinum,arnica,phtolacca berry ....
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i m fair fat flabby very sensetive girl with lack of confidence ,canno t attend interviews or lack of confidense to talk in crowdy places
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
sometimes early,and sometimes late
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?no
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? pale watery
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? no
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13
saisuraj 9 years ago
I note that this patient has not followed Simone's request to start a new thread as suggested.
I shall copy my default therapy for Eczema which s/he describes below:
'as well as dry black coloured itchy eczema on both my anlkes and toes'
I shall copy below my default therapy for Eczema which has helped the lesions of many chronic cases to dry up in a few days.
The remedy for your Eczema is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose which is made up as follows:
Order the remedy in the Liquid Dilution in Alcohol in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.
Sip a capful of the remedy water twice daily and also apply the water directly on your lesions as often as possible to keep them damp. This accelerates healing.
You should observe some improvement in your condition on about the third day into this therapy.
Please report your response on the third day.
It is understood that you will not take any other drug while using the Arnica therapy.
Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
You will continue to take Nat Phos 6x for your Obesity and the dose is 2-3 tablets taken after every meal.
Please note that NP will NOT work to reduce weight if you are taking any drugs right now.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.