Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

26 threads


Homeopathy Forum


dear doctor
i am snoring since last 4 years and it causing disturbance to my wife and i feel very bad for it what should i do please help me and suggest medicine to get rid of from my problem
  babitapradip on 2008-01-31
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
normaly it happens when there is blockade in nose.Opium, Nux, Teuc. can helps in these cases.

dear babitapradip;

I would like to suggest you

> to sleep on right side

>> and try first TEUCRIUM MARUM-30 (5 drops thrice a day) for a week

>>> Put a teaspoon of salt in a hot water and inhail the steam at night.

come up after a week with repor.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Calc carb-200c 2pills daily for week only then stop and after month report me back,Ok
good luck
faisal qureshi last decade

Water Therapy may help in this case. Procedure for water therapy is:

.Drink 1 1/2 litre of water as first thing in the morning even before brushing yr teeth. This is to be consumed within 10-15 minutes time.

. Take 30 mts rest preferably by lying downon your back.One can spend these 30 mts by reading any subject of one's interest.

.No solid or liquid intake upto atleast one hour of finishing 1 1/2ltr of water.
.During the day also one shd take addtional 2 litres of water adjusting this amount according to one's comfort, however keeping in mind that no water shd be consumed with meals . Water can be consumed before and after 1 hour of taking meals.
.Colas, coffee and liquors prohibted.
.Water therapy not to be resorted to if liquor consumed the preveous night.

This takes care of most of the diseases and keeps our body fully hyderated to ward off most of the illnesses.

No side effects. no expenditure and benefits enormous.

pls try and feel the difference.
wonderman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.