Swelling feet, arthritis and dislikes foodHi,
Why does my mother got swelling left feet and hand and does like so much food? She had a stroke for 2 month ago and become paralysed on the left leg and arm, even the leg has recovered and she could move the left arm little bit.
romaroma on 2007-09-20
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
I very thankful to ask us these question, no one has asked him (father) them before (I wrote mother, probably I was so focused on the stroke and related things). Here is the answers:
1. Sven Jonsson
2. 81 years
6. 165 cm
8. Cold winter (down to -20 degrees) warm summer (up 27 Degrees)
9. 1. Increased size of the heart (big heart); 2. Osteoarthritis (hip and knee pain, difficult to move from the beginning better later, worse in cold wind, cracking, ( according to x-ray great deformity of hip joints) 3; High blood pressure 4; Artrial fibrillation 5; Stroke 18th july 2007 (paralysed left arm, paralysed left leg, but both getting better, perceptional problem with the body: he pushes with the stronger right side when his trying to stand 6; Swollen left foot, painless and little bit left hand, perhaps he trying to excise several hours a day) 7. Lost almost all his teeth due to cortisone treatment of lung infection.
10. 1. Known since 18 years old. 2. C. 10 years. 3. Known since 63 years old, without medication. 4. Known since when the stroke occurred 18th april. 6. From middle of September this year, when he started to exesice the left side. 7. c. 15 years ago.
11. Non diabetic
12. Like sweets and salty food, but not sour.
15. c. 130/180 at 18th july 2007 (before medication), Normal after medication (after medication)
16. The occurred during Sunday night during his sleep. He woked up and felt the arm was like three arms, had difficult to move the body, could not hold urine, very stiff in the body (but this had increased during the last month earlier, the memory for things has not been affected, after a week he could watch TV, reading newspapers, talking with friends, etc. The left side of the mouth improved in few days as well the swallowing. Now the urine and stool is not affected. Very stiff back, but starting to move forward during the last weeks (when some tell to bend forward it is difficult, but when he tries to reach e.g. cup he can bend easy).
17. He feels little bit dazed (is it due to morphine plaster on the arm?), but his sitting in the wheel chair up to 10 hours without tired, socialise, watch TV, etc. and little bit worried about the future, sometimes sad.
18. See above
19. See above
20. He focused to come home after the rehabilitation, how he will recover the life after the stroke.
21. The stroke and his wife death 1981
22. Chocking, see above
23. Sadness, sorrow and missing
24. He usually mark the thumb when he want to underline something
25. Warfarin, BP medication, parcemetol, morphin plaster. Arnica 30D diluted in 500 ml water every day since the stroke. Later Lycopodium D30 (Became not so chocked) for four weeks. Later Causticum (3 weeks), Baryta carbonicum 4 days, Rhus tox 3 weeks, nux vomica for flu three days, Ignatia for sadness 3 days (Potassium for one day prescribtion of some homeopath here, but I discovered that causticum and potassium were antitodes) . But now causticum, arnica and rhus tox 1 pill twice a day all in 30D.
26. Married and one son (me)
27. 9 years primary school
29. Fish, meat, vegetables (all), cakes (no cream), coffe, tea, oranges.
30. Bread gives gases, he has lot of gases now.
31. Rarely angry, calm, loves nature, loves his sisters and brothers, loves his dog, non-smoking, do not drink alcohol. Have used homeopathy for osteoarthritis: Arnica, Rhus tox, Ledum, Ruta grav, glucosamine, omega 6. No other painkillers accept sometimes acetylesalicylacid, do not public speaking (like audience). Like all seasons, but winter makes the arthritis worse and not to hot. Like outdoor life, enjoys also be inside. He likes warm colours at home. He loves watch the fire in a open heater.
32. See above 31
troja last decade
romaroma last decade
Rajendra last decade
Answer: I do not think they take this tests here, but I can find his his doctor at monday. By the way, he explain that the food at the hospital is horrible (I must say agree) and that he is not moving so much as before so he do not so much food. He is eating approx. half of the food compared before the stroke. Detailed preferences about food is onion, egg, pork, tasty (not curry, but peppar, herbs), well-boiled (not raw) vegetabels, tomatoes, not cholate, ice-cream (not cream), milk, youghurt, cereals (bread and for breakfast in milk), not to much food. He got lot of gases of bread even he likes (also before the stroke). He wakes up at 6 in the morning and do not eat breakfast before 10 (cereals with milk), lunch 12 (2-3 sandviches whole grain, cheese/ham tomato) and dinner at 5 with meat/fish, vegetables, potatos/rice, tomatoes. And egg with caviar or salty fish as starter.
romaroma last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.