🔍       Basket Empty

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 721 722 723 724   725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732    Next >>>

black spot around eye
Can any one suggest medicine for black spot below eye or around eye for a student.

mazharmhm 2009-09-02
9   mazharmhm 8 years ago

Kudwa pls respond Tooth Extraction
Dear Kudwa , One teeth of my wife is taken out as she got lot of pain.Bleeding stopped.Sh

homeopatient001 2009-09-11
9   homeopatient001 8 years ago

Aggravation - good thng or bad
Hi. If a patient is taking homeopathc medicine for e.g pcos and after taking the remedy, s

awahid81 2009-09-13
3   brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

Help to Induce Labor
I am 36 plus weeks with twins, I will be considered full term by my docs at 38 weeks. I a

achingmom 2009-09-13

my wife breast very loose want stand
hi anydc.pls,my wife age24 breast size good 35-36''but coming down i have marrie

nurnabi 2009-09-13

pankaj verma,rishimba please help me
Please visit this link and read all case and help me.This case is related to pilonidal sin

miam89 2009-09-13
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Dr Pankaj::please help Scrotal rashes any homeopathic doc???
Thanks Pankaj.As you said Croton tig200 1 pill twice weekly.Should that be taken 1 pill af

sourabh 2009-09-12
3   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Pankaj,Rishambha,Kadwa Pls read this....Corticosteroids not working in scrotal rash problem!!!!
I am 28 yrs old and have scrotal rash for about 10 yrs. There is alopecia, skin discolorat

sourabh 2009-09-13
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

MRI - does it antidote
Does MRI always antidote a remedy? It was a low potency 6C that I am proving after second

bamilton 2009-09-13

some spot on face
Hello docs, I have few skin problem. In my face one spot and few pimple spots, i don'

rajajain2008 2009-09-13
1   rajajain2008 8 years ago

white liquid pouring out & leaving a hole on face....HELP NEEDED
hello, i have a problem of these acne,pimples from 3-4 years.Now as i squeeze out a pimple

pps.7sep 2009-09-09
11   miam89 8 years ago

Pigmentation on my upper arms
Hi, I am 42, female. Started developing pigmentations on my upper arms since about 6 yrs a

homeo12242 2009-09-13

i am getting white patches

nikil007 2009-09-11

cough
In view of sudden changes in atmosphere and due to cold weather in new jersey i am sufferi

SURYAMOV 2009-09-09
3   miam89 8 years ago

Dear Dr. Bagyavasan.k,
Dear Dr. Bagyavasan.k, I am 31 Male, being married for 5 years. I have been diagnosed bein

yasirhameed 2009-09-13

increse height
iam 23 yrs old so plz suggest the medicines to increase my height to around 3 inches.

shubhodeep 2009-09-13

potency related query plz help
Hello every1, I am new to homeopathy, I want to know that if I have 30C bottle of any rem

Salmanbari 2009-09-11
2   brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago

Acute Tonsils
Dear All, My son is about 6 year old. he has this old problem of tonsils, doctors from hi

baduzai 2009-09-07
2   baduzai 8 years ago

early erection
i am 34 years old, when i met with my girl friend early eection happened. i am taking ac

shaheenkhan 2009-09-12

Please recommend good books on homeopathy
Hi, I am very interested to learn more about homeopathy, please recommend one with a good

homeo12242 2009-09-12

Dear dr.Rishimba help
dear doctor RISHIMBA Please visit this link and read all case and help me.This case is re

miam89 2009-09-12

excess saliva secretion
I am 34 years of age, my probs is i have toomuch saliva in mouth (during sleeping only ) w

tamilnadu 2009-09-05

erection problem
i am 31yers old married sine 1 year wid 0ne baby. i face freuently erection problem since

iftikharsaim 2009-09-12

my sperm activity is low
Hello, i m 35 year old, and i was married last 4 year but i not have any child because my

abidkazmi 2009-09-11

urine bladder problem
sir, i have urine problem, from last one month, i have taken lots of medication and used c

paruln 2009-09-12

bladder trouble
i have been suffering with heaviness of the bladder since 7 years. the stomach feels drawn

cash_cash2000 2009-09-12

phytolacca berry failed badly
i m 30 year old male from pakistan.using schwabe;s phytolacca berry tablets for weight los

kamikhan2 2009-09-12

Any Doctor Solve My Sperm Activity Problem
hi i have a problem of semen analysis, My Age is 35 Year and i am working at computer for

abidkazmi 2009-09-12

dry cough
My 18 year old daughter had been suffering from throat infection with fever which was orig

Supriyo 2009-09-12

falling hair head &incread body face hair
dr from last 3 month my hair of haed is falling in bunches sp from front and hair on the

mahsan 2009-09-12

2 Months old Baby blocked nose and congested chest
Hi all doctors my 2 months old baby suffer from blocked nose and congested chest please s

kamran.cisco 2009-09-05
3   kamran.cisco 8 years ago

azoospermia?
Ive been married for almost 6yrs..and my husband has undergo a test for sperm counts and t

mhel27 2009-04-28
2   yasirhameed 8 years ago

Azoospermia
I have azoospermia. I have seen the treatment 1000mg vitamin-c,what is this pill or liquid

isro75 2009-06-28
3   yasirhameed 8 years ago

Azoospermia ( please help me)
Dear, I have been married for 5 years and been trying to conceive with no luck. I have Az

survivor1980 2009-08-21
3   yasirhameed 8 years ago

treatment of azoospermia
Hello & thanx to all who are paying attention over this issue. i'm suffering from azo

mkg72 2008-05-20
3   yasirhameed 8 years ago

azoospermia
hi i am a 32 year old guy and was diagnosed with azoospermia couple weeks back. i was not

Pydaman 2009-07-21
6   yasirhameed 8 years ago

Sulphur and Spina Bifida
I have Spina Bifida and would be interested to know if anyone has any knowledge or opinion

kirsty28 2009-09-05
34   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

having stretch marks..help needed..
hello, i am having stretch marks on my shoulders and stomach.Do we have any medicine for t

pps.7sep 2009-09-11
1   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

cereus serpentaria for anal fissure ?
Hi, I have been having chronic anal fissure for last 5 years. I have been on 3 to 4 diffe

iceman_et_al 2009-09-06
1   homeopatient001 8 years ago

skin tag
I have this huge ( marble size) skin tag on my left thigh. There is no pain, no discharge

chumki 2009-09-09
1   Dr.Hasnaat 8 years ago

getting white patches
i am 16 yrs old n getting white patches. what to do reply fast someone plz. no itching. pl

nikil007 2009-09-11
1   Dr.Hasnaat 8 years ago

Chronic congested cough for 15+ years
I'm a 54, female, have had a congested cough since the early 1990,s. I have had xrays

sunwest 2009-09-10
2   sunwest 8 years ago

"Modalities" in homeopathy
All those seeking guidance, it is important to know something about 'modalities' i

PANKAJ VARMA 2009-09-11
5   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Kidney failure
Patient (wild animal) has one 'small, hard' kidney (probably congenital). Other o

Wildlife 2009-08-21
2   Wildlife 8 years ago

Menieres disease
Does anyone out there have menieres? what success have you have in managing it other than

smaug 2009-09-11

How much is too much?!
My daughter wants to give her 7 year old son with ADD a remedy the health food store says

luckyme 2009-09-10
3   luckyme 8 years ago

'growth' remedy?
Hi, My 7 yr old boy is very small and thin. He eats well and sleeps well but I don't

homeo12242 2009-09-11
4   homeo12242 8 years ago

For Dr. Mehfoozrehman
You advice me silicea 30 thrice in a drop r drop per dose for ooe week for My following Pr

yagnikd 2009-09-11

sleep disturb early morning
i m trying to help my friend. He wakes up every day at 4 am, unable to go to sleep after t

lal_anar 2009-08-20
1   aconite 8 years ago

Male ferti lity
Can a man with low sperm count but having good motality and morphology be fertile ?

sohrab 2009-08-19
7   aconite 8 years ago

time between different medications
How long should one wait after a dose of 30c nux vom (3 pills 3 times one day) to give a d

adumpling 2009-08-21
6   aconite 8 years ago

combination
Can the allopathic & homeopathic medicines be given simultaneously?

gaurav_6580 2009-07-16
2   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

Potencies
hello all i am new to homeopathy please tell me about the potencies like 1x,2x,3x,4x,5x,a

asimattar 2006-11-16
4   aconite 8 years ago

sicking advice for my son,s uncontrolable sneezing for the last three years
my son was diagnosed with acute bronchial asthma.for which he was prescribed with lots of

hana456 2009-08-23
1   aconite 8 years ago

Any Dr. - Minor heart attack
My father's age is 55. about 1.5 years back he had a minor heart attack. In ECG repor

gaurav_6580 2009-09-11

Thyroid problem ??
Hi: I just rec'd my blood test report and I have a TSh of 6.3(high) and a T3 of 60 (

Summer09 2009-08-02
2   aconite 8 years ago

Menopause and Acne! Hormones Crazy!
Please, anyone who knows of a Homeopatic remedy for getting your hormones in balance pleas

MountainLife 2009-09-10

Homeopathic physician Florida
I am in the Orlando area and am looking for an experienced Homeopathic physician. I am

m1she11e 2009-09-10

Scrotal Rash and hard eruptions
Hello I'm 28 and have been dealing with this problem for about 7 years. The skin on m

sourabh 2009-09-10
1   sourabh 8 years ago

Scrotal Rash Contd
pls tell me homeopathic treatment of this along with dosage and duration and availability

sourabh 2009-09-10

left kidney (stone) pain
age: 43 height : 5'8' weight: 190 lb waist 43 inch History : First kidney pain

asad66 2009-09-10

h.pylori
hi, i am 29 years old female, i had h.pylori diagnosed 2months ago i taken antibiotics lav

tcpisb 2009-09-10

chanmahi
married woman age 47 years 6 kids BP normal ,12 years before suffured from TB alopahic me

chanmahi 2009-08-26

hair loss
Hi I am having hair loss but it's not very severe .it falls and it grows . But the ra

piprime 2009-09-10

Trigeminal Neuralgia
I suffer from TN is very painfull. I don't know what I can do. Any idea what remedy I

dow33 2009-09-10
3   PANKAJ VARMA 8 years ago

silica and sperm problem myth
hello sir i want to ask you a question i am male and hav bad scars on my face i read abou

hamza6us 2009-09-08

Polycystic kidney Disease
Hello, My mother(age 57) suffers from PKD. She is under allopathic treatment for the last

abr2004_m 2009-09-08

Bad Dental Pain
Hello, I had fillings put in two and a half weeks ago and am still in considerable pain.

Ryelink 2009-09-09

extreme itching
I am am other of two boy and we have a family history of asthma and allergies. I recently

shannonmcalister25 2009-09-08

TYpe-II diabatic
I am sufferung from Type-II Diabatic for the last 10 years. I am controlling the same with

DB Dash 2009-09-09