≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase

67 year old man blood shows elevated alkaline phosphatase count 802 normal range is 30 - 150 Is homeopathy prescribe any medications to control elevated alkline phosphatase, Normally ALP is released from liver if the patient is a drinker of alcohol, or bone relases ALP indicating further growth of bones in long bone, thich, hand, skull

If anyone can guide this patiest it will be most welcome

hare krishna mani
  radhekrishna on 2006-12-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
ABC is really helped me in many cases Now I am experiencing elevated ALP 930. Can any one help me what to do to reduce this level and live a natural life
hare krishna money
radhekrishna 7 years ago
Any improvement
Dr M A khan last year
Any doctor knows the treatment?
sajid sajjad 2 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.