≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

need medicen name and it's antidote

hi sir, due to some psycological disturbensess i visited a homeo doctor.
after taking he's given medicen at night time from next day onwords penis fell downwords.
with lot of anxieousness body bicoming strong and tightness.
with in short spane of 10 days mind became cool,libido lossed,body became tight and strong,weight increased,penis and testicles became light weight.
i am surrifing with this condition from past 5 years.
so,i want to know the name of the medicen and it's antidote
[Edited by Aunow on 2020-09-17 15:43:28]
  Aunow on 2020-09-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
When did you take the last dose?
simone717 4 months ago
[Edited by Aunow on 2020-09-17 16:08:55]
Aunow 4 months ago
You cannot antidote something that long ago.
Remedies wear off. After weeks or some months.

Do not take camphor. You will have reactions because it is not indicated..

You need to post your symptoms that you have now and a new remedy needs to be found.

Also- click your user name. Your threads will show up.
Post symptoms on your thread with Anuj.
He can help find the right remedy.
simone717 4 months ago
i just click my user name as you said but confused that how to post with anuj
Aunow 4 months ago
None can find the exact remedy given by other physician. Your concern can be solved on the basis of present symptoms.
Pramod Jha 4 months ago
I have taken conium 1m 2 weeks before as you priscribed.
i did not find any kind of improvement in actual problem,more over i aquired extra symptoms like back pain,angryness,etc...
so kindly priscribe correct antidotes for my actual problems.
Aunow 2 months ago
Damiana q was also prescribed. Did you take it also? Someone deleted my response probably, as it does not appear.
Pramod Jha 2 months ago
Take Sulphur 200 once a day in the morning for Three days only.
Pramod Jha 2 months ago
i have taken sulphur 200 as you priscribed.
insted of recovaring i got some more problems
regarding irritaion,problem in motion,etc.
so kindly mention exact antidote for my actual problem.
Aunow last month
The remedy itself is best antidoted with the symptoms created by the remedy that was taken.

Take Plumbum met 200 one dose and report After 3 days.
Pramod Jha last month
Don't take more.
Please make a new thread mentioning your all problems, taken medicines, their action and reaction etc. Taking Conium 1M was wrong to you. Higher potency may create mental state dull.
You may write down the name from whom do you want to get help.
It's a platform of public. Anyone can post here. Without proper knowledge of potency, frequency of dosing, problem won't be solved, problems will be more.
freehomeoforall last month

[Edited by Pramod Jha on 2020-12-05 16:16:47]
Pramod Jha last month

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.