Irregular Female Cycle and Other Related SymptomsMy mother is 48 years. Her height is 5 feet 2 inches and weight is approx 67 kg.
1. Since past one year she is getting irregular periods, sometimes at normal intervals but quite more times at an interval of 15-20 days.
2. Before and during the periods she becomes very anxious, irritable, angry and sad with lot of sweating.
3. Feels exhausted during the periods and does not feel like getting up and working. Gets headache accompanied with eye pain. Also pain in waist that is more than normal during the periods.
5. Frequent pain in knees during the period.
6. Appetite is normal. Food is very well supplemented with multivitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
Please suggest appropriate homeopathic remedy
♥ Damini2 on 2020-09-11
3pills in the morning in empty stomach.
Give every 3rd day.
Stop when periods starts and start from 7th day of period.
♡ freehomeoforall 2 months ago
♡ Damini2 2 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.