≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

due to pain cant intercourse with husband

am very much ashamed ,i dont have physical abnormalities therefore when doctor inserted her finger i feel burning stinging pain when anything is inserted into the vagina. we are stop enjoying sexual activities together. my age is 31 and weight 54, married life 6 years . kindly advice .
  raka on 2020-02-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You take the case.
[Edited by Tui on 2020-02-01 07:22:29]
Tui 3 months ago
White or yellow discharge before or after periods?
How is your desire?
Any itching?
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2020-02-01 07:22:57]
freehomeoforall 3 months ago
On what grounds are the cases being handed over .Either you treat or don't treat .Some thing new observed here.
anuj srivastava 3 months ago

I have already suggested a remedy for this case, but freehomeo came around, asking the questions to the person.
So I thought let him take the case and I am not going to suggest anything further.
Tui 3 months ago
You should have pursued the case.So what if the medicine you prescribed as per the interpretation of the case did not suit the individual.Professionals are not able to cure most of the cases in their first attempt.
[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2020-02-01 08:22:44]
anuj srivastava 3 months ago
Any suggestions?
raka 3 months ago
Dear tui. Sorry for that! When I replied, I had not seen any reply.
Please answer the above questions.
Dear tui please keep suggesting.
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2020-02-01 10:26:26]
freehomeoforall 3 months ago
No itching , no abnormal discharge seems
raka 3 months ago

No need to apologize. We probably posted at the same.

I suggested Platinum 200c but you may find a better remedy after she answered your questions.
Tui 3 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.