≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Black and blue leg

Here's my story my elderly mother-in-law (who is in her 90s) feel down and hurt her leg a few inches above the ankle. She refuses to go back to the hospital and is now bed ridden due to the pain in the leg. (Two years ago she fell and broke her thigh bone and needed to have a pin put in. She is not in the USA but located in Europe on an island. She told me last night to help her by sending her some cream and anything else that might help her. She said some of the swollen went down but is is so bruised it has the color of liver and it is very painful. So I went out and bought T-Relief cream, T-Relief tablets, arnica cream, and comfrey cream. I also have 30c and 1m arnica. I also have had ordered 30c Bellis from your company a while ago and could sent that too. I am a little confused and do not know in which way to help her. The package will take about a week to reach her so my intentions are to mail it tomorrow. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. With deep gratitude
  penny3 on 2020-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Arnica is the first remedy to think of for any bruise. Use 30c, every 3 hours, up to 4 doses a day.
You can also use Bellis if arnica doesn't work.
Tui 3 months ago
Also, if the pain is really severe, she can put a few pills of Arnica 30c in a clean water bottle (if you don't have a water bottle, buy a small bottle of spring water from a store) and sip it all day.

And please ask her how she is the next day. If she feels better even a tiny bit, then tell her to continue with the remedy. If not, ( absolutely zero improvements), change the potency to 200c or 1M before changing the remedy.
Tui 3 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.