High Antisperm AntibodyHello,
Need remedy for decreasing Antisperm antibody. I am 28 male, married recently 8 months back. I have no problem in ejaculation or intercourse, everything was normal. since baby was delayed, i tested my sperm where the antisperm antibody was 205 u/ml where it should be below 150.and sperm count is also less 9.6 million c/c and motility is 10%. I was told anti sperm antibody is the problem. Kindly suggest me a remedy to decrease antisperm antibody and increase sperm count and motility.
I have no history of serious illness or done surgical. i have listed my symptoms below.
[Edited by eddiesteve on 2020-01-22 06:30:34]
eddiesteve on 2020-01-22
smoking/ alcohol/ , partying etc):
1) Family Medical History:
Father/Mother: Father (Late)- canser(bladder)/ Mother - diabetes
Grandparents(Maternal and paternal): Maternal grandma - diabetis. Paternal-grandma(uterus canser).
Brothers and sisters: no history
Spouse and children: no history
2) Patient's Medical History: (Include vaccination history and the
reactions to them if any)
Major illnesses(Chronologically): no
Operations(if any chronologically): no
Present medication: Planning to take aswagantha, safed musli and sharvit. Not taken yet.
Previous medication: no
3) a) Present your Complaints in order of priority:(Give as much information as you can in your own words without much reference to medical and technical terms.)
Need remedy for decreasing Antisperm antibody. I am 28 male, married recently 8 months back. I have no problem in ejaculation or intercourse, everything was normal. since baby was delayed, i tested my sperm where the antisperm antibody was 205 u/ml where it should be below 150.and sperm count is also less 9.6 million c/c and motility is 10%. I was told anti sperm antibody is the problem. 4 moths back my spouse tested positive on pregnancy but automatically aborted in a month time.
b) Can you connect these complaints to any other events? What was going on in your life personally, physically, emotionally, socially, environmentally when the complaints came on?
May be masturbations in the younger age or travelling long everyday 100 km self driving.
c) What are the things, which aggravate your suffering and which are those, which make you feel better? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, movement, climate, music, consolation, thunderstorm, exam or other important events, smell, noise,light etc. Are you worse on any particular side of the body ?
4) Physical Profile:(You can add your picture--optional-- and give details for the following topics)
Colour of hair:black Colour of eyes:black Skin: wheatish brown Complexion:brown Build: normal normal Posture:straight
Height:174 Weight:78 Nails:normal Other
5) Mental Profile: Very stable, i feel i have well balanced mindset.
a) Describe yourself in your own words: I prefer not much to interact with new people. but in very good in relationship with people around me. I dont worry much, i try to balance.
b) Any grief, broken relationship, any anger/resentment against anybody, any fears, any phobias? Nothing
c) Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? i wanted to be good to me and others. and I am a common man.
6) a) If Female:(Describe in detail where ever necessary)
Age of Puberty: Cycle of periods:
Please describe the irregularities in periods, like pains, moods, flow
type, clots, sensations etc if there are any?
Pregnancy problemsÂbefore/during/after delivery: Number of pregnancies:
If MenopauseÂheadaches/flushes/sweats/dryness/mood swings/memory?
Any problem with intercourse?
b) If Male:
Any problem with intercourse or sexual organs? No problem, feels normal. But i get red rashes in the head under the foreskin if dont wash. And it takes two days to heal if washed regularly. And i get smegma under foreskin a day after the intercourse.
7) Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes, we have daily.
8) What do you crave for in food items and in general and what are your aversions in food items and in general? Normal, i like briyani and no aversions in any food
9) Describe your thirst and hunger? (Examples: Average or Excessive or
thirstless or loss of appetite or any other associated details)? Average or thirstless(in between) and loss of appetite. if I eat breakfast, i feel full in lunch time, and get hunger only around 6 or 7 pm
10) Describe your sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Are there any Recurring or significant dreams? i usually sleep late around 12, laptops/mobiles. I have no problem in proper sleeping. No particular posture but 2 year before marriage, i like to sleep in down posture.
11) Describe about discharges (colour/odour/consistency)? [ Nasal, from ear or sweat (where do you sweat more? head/trunk/limbs etc), stool and urine.] i sweat more in the forehead. it is like hyperhydrosis, if i keep a fan facing my head the sweat stops, if no air, i sweat more in the face especially in the forehead and side parts of hairline..
12) what is your preferenceÂin climate, weather? (Examples: sun/shade/
dry/cold damp/hot humid/not extreme/well ventilated) i hate sun and hot. i like to be in shade cool place, well ventilated. i like to be in the hilly areas. due to sweating.
13) Other details you want to say or if there are any peculiar things going on in your physical or emotional plane. i have hair loss, i worry for that.
eddiesteve 8 months ago
And report back in 4 weeks or earlier if you see any changes.
1 dose is 2 pills or 2 drops.
♡ Tui 8 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.