Beginner level Endometriosis - Question for Dr. TuiHello.
Age - 33y
Weight - 65kg
Height - 167cm
Country - Bangladesh
Marital status - Married
Children - 2 (2y, and a toddler)
A married female has Endometriosis in the beginner level. After the birth of the 1st child, doctors observed cyst/Nodule in her ovary and suggested to take another child very quickly. She took one. But, now doctors are refusing to operate citing the reason that she has developed Endometriosis.
Kindly, suggest some medication.
[Edited by Poush on 2018-05-04 17:07:23]
Poush on 2018-05-04
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) – Please explain your main symptoms.
a. Diagnosis (name of disease)
b. Exact location ( affected organs)
c. Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. What are the things which aggravate your symptoms?
5. What are the things which ameliorate your symptoms?
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have?
7. What time of the day do you feel the worst in general?
8. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
9. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
10. How is your thirst; Less, Normal or Excessive?
11. How is your hunger; Less, Normal or Excessive?
12. How well do you sleep?
13. Are you generally feel hot or cold?
14. What medications have you been taking to treat the disease?
15. Please describe your history of illness ( and medications if any).
ONLY FOR FEMALES
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
- How long does it last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red, dark red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
- Any pain during the periods?
- Have you ever used any hormone pills / contraceptive pills in your life?
Thank you for completing the questionnaire.
♡ Tui 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.