Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Child 2.5 years stammers badly

Hello i Need help!
My 2 and a half year Boy stammers badly. He his My First Child
This began i think 7-8 months ago when he started Talking more.

He was in a breech Position and I had a Caesarean section.
In the First 3 months he spit a lot which with the help of homopathy was cured.
3 months ago his Polyp nose Problem also got cured with Homopathy. After that he Never had Any Problems healthwise.

He is not fat or chubby he is normal and active and does not get tired too soon.
He is a very happy active Boy Plays an lot is intelligent
But is a Little too emotional cries when anybody scolds him Even a Little...and HES also very
Scared like he wont Go in another room without anybody and Even if he does he will run.
He likes eating sweets like biscuits chocolate cakes but also chips
He is a toooo neat person he hates if he gets dirty or food falls or while playing if something falls.

He Calls S like f . Like to Bus he ll say buf
And he stammers always like not when he is only asked or is happy or exiited but also when he is calm.
He will say da da da da da da daddy is running to phu phu phu phu Phuppo

I gave him stramoniom 200 already with no result pls help me I believe in homopathy a lot
Thank u from Germany
[Edited by Mamajee on 2018-01-01 23:18:06]
  Mamajee on 2018-01-01
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
give him merc sol 30 3pills thrice daily and report after 10days

my email id: drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms 9 months ago

Ok i will try this and report back
Mamajee 9 months ago


My e-mail address: drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
drthoufeequebhms 9 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.