Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Kidney Stone

Similar conversations:

Kidney Stone
100 threads


Homeopathy Forum

7mm kidney stone stuck in ureter

Can someone take this case please??
Left side front and back pain.
Not able to eat, mostly liquids.

CT scan showed kidney stone stuck in the ureter.

Gave Silica today to try to move it out of the body.
  bluesky77 on 2017-11-29
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Very little information bluesky.

Try to write out, complaints, sensation, any associated symptoms, emotional and mental symptoms if any, cravings/aversions, climate preference, personality aspects.

What do you mean by not being able to take solids?

And how did you decide silica can help? Has there been any improvement?
maheeru last year

Left side back pain
Can't eat much without triggering pain
Worried, nervous, eager to get the stone out
Craves mostly protein (chicken / meat)
Warm dry weather

Personality: short temper, angry, irritable

I picked Silica because it's supposed to expelled foreign objects from the body.
No major improvement. Stone is still stuck in the same spot.

I bought Barberis
bluesky77 last year

You can try Lycopodium 30c in place of silica.

Also you can in addition take Berberris v Q.
maheeru last year

Thank you.
I have berberis 30c on hand, can I try that first? Is it just for the pain?
bluesky77 last year

Mother tincture is preferable. It's not for pain alone. Berberis is a specific organ remedy for stones in left kidney. It can also expel the stone.
maheeru last year

Thank you!!
bluesky77 last year

Just gave 1 dose. wait and see.

Tomorrow he has a procedure (waves).
bluesky77 last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.