Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Will sepia200 help me how much drop should i have7any body will help3Will a coffee enema antidote a homeopathic remedy?4Will using a Clark zapper or rife machine antidote homeopathy?2David would you be willing to take my case-lachesis-what type of jealousy does it cure?96nervous at the exam hall, concentration problem, lack of will1baby will have watery nose after giving cough remedy3Reagrding stubborn behaviour eith no willl to eat 5 years child5can i take cremaffin plus syrup and nux vomica ? will nux antidote cremaffin? daktersaab and all other homepaths pl advice.3Problem with prostrate / prostatitis - Help will be much appreciated3Will Apis Mel help my swelling?5What will be the side effects of Titanium 3x?1Lost.intrest in things unwilling to everything4I am willing to pay if suggestion works!!12Homeopathic or Bach flower Remedy for Depression, Mood Swing s nervous system weakness, low self confidence, no will power. Over indulgence in masturbation.13Vaginal infection that will not go away! Please help1kadwa sir ,plz i need your advice. i will be gratfull to you.1Please Help! I'm willing to pay someone for positive results!67Telescope, would you still be willing to work with me?17Pigmentation and poor hair growth of 18 mnth daughter. Anyone willing to help ?2


Homeopathy Forum

How much time will I take to look of my age.

How long will it take for me to look of my age considering the fact that I have been masturbating for almost 4-5 yrs. My current age is 19.5 yrs. I have stopped doing it. I'm on my day 40. I'm also taking some homeopathy medicines to stay away from the habit.
  Anonymous1231 on 2017-11-25
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.