Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

internalized emotion?


I would like help to figure out which homeopathic medicine would help me.
Here is the story:

I face a sound kind of like when you hold gas inside, it kind of erupts inside. I used to hold stool in when i was a kind, it sort of gave me a pleaure feeling but i gave up that habit after a few month when i was still 10 years old. Now i have difficulty to pass gas when i am sitting in public especially in a quiet place, usually i am scared its gonna smell or it might have a sound. I get nervous and once my stomach pressure starts it keeps going the entire time i am sitting somewhere. Now i am trying to understand what caused it. Was it the emotion i internalized when i use to think back and cry about the time "i was wronged". I was around 5 or 6 when i was raped anally and molested. i believe anal sex can be harmful for females and when i was a kid my body was still developing, so i am not sure if it is that. I had my stool tested years later and Blastocystis hominis, giardia lamblia, few iodamoeba butschlii,and endolimax nana was found. I hope this info helps you. I am now 31 years of age.

Please help me understand which homeopathic med will help.

[Edited by soul123 on 2017-11-24 15:57:29]
  soul123 on 2017-11-24
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Staphysagaria 200 one dose daily for three days.then weekly one dose for three month.mimmulus Bach flower three times for 15 days.No meds during period.
akshaymohl 10 months ago

Thank you. I would also like to add when i get a cold/flu my abdominal gas sound gets worse, may be due to low immunity at that point not sure.
Currently i have a homeopathic bottle at home, i never used it before, its Natrium chloratum(Natrium Muriaticum) 200. Will this medicine work in my case instead of taking staphysagaria and mimmulus bach flower?
[Edited by soul123 on 2017-11-25 17:56:22]
soul123 10 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.