Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction

Similar conversations:

Erectile Dysfunction
213 threads


Homeopathy Forum

Erectile dysfunction Problem

I am 36 years old and married.
I started masturbating in the ate of 17/18.
I am used to masturbate sometime yet.
My penis ejaculates within 1 minute in sexual intercourse.
I can not enjoy sex with my wife and sometime can not satisfy her.
I always feel numbness. I feel exhausted always. .
My penis is bent to the left and veins are somewhat loose.
My semen is not very thick. .

Also I have constipation problem and my nerves under my belly button are very hard and feel some pain in stomach and lower belly specially left side of the belly .

Somebody suggested me
I have taken no treatment earlier.

Somebody suggested me Lycopodium 200 (made in Germany )and I have bought that also but don’t know how to take this and what are the dosage.

Please suggest me some homeopathic medicine that can make me energetic and can make my penis strong and can maintain its strength for a long time.

Thanks in advance
  Justin2 on 2017-11-20
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nux vom 30 daily evening time for 5 days.caladium 200 6the day evening time for three days then weekly one dose.pl have staphysagaria 200 one dose every 15 days for three month.
akshaymohl 10 months ago

Thanks a lot for your reply , actually I live in australia and it’s hard to find homeopathic medicines .. somehow I have manage to arrange Lycopodium 200 . Wondering this will be helpful for the time being until I go to India again.

Justin2 10 months ago

Weekly one dose only of Lycopodium 200.pl note donot repeat before 7 days.
akshaymohl 10 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.