Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

want to know from the experts2Expert Opinion Required7Need Expert opinion: Urine problem and Erectile Dysfunction3Masturbation and Digestive/ Bowel Disorder: Expert advice Required12For Dr. who is expert in height of children.1Request Expert opinion1please expert help...severe ptsd..22Need help from expert Doctor17Any experts in fertility?1expert dr needed in this case6Dr. Kadwa, looking for your expertise2Expert Dr for conceiving problem47Help requested from Dr.Kadwa or any available expert. Wife Suffering from severe allergic sneezing2Expertise advise needed Skin Problem40Request for a bit if advice from learned forum experts.2About Homeopathic Expert7need expert help ,total retina detachment with complete blindness10Rishimbha or Nawaz Khan or Fitness:- Ugent required help from expert on a cut in anal area due to hard stool4(Please help!!!!)Dr. Kadwa / Dr. Nawaz / Dr. Anuj - - Plz Help- Multiple issues, homeopathic expert help needed4Any Bach Flower Expert Here, plz i need your Support s help ?????????????????1


Homeopathy Forum

need expert

I am suffering from IBS Diarrhea, my symptoms are Diarrhea, gas, unformed stools, and craving for sugar. I need expert advise. Please no guessing... Only expert doctors reply.
  saish on 2017-11-15
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Send me more details about your disease means it starts, when it increase and your constitution also
Nishat Parveen 11 months ago

I want to take
R5 3 times a day
With aloe 30c 3 times a day.
Is it safe to do so
.. i have IbS d
saish 10 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.