Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

perineal pain

Sir, I am 36 year male. Firstly I want to say that I was suffering from ecoli bacteria in urine from April 2017 and the bacterial infection was re-occurred continuously . That time I was treated with antibiotics ,and at that time urine flow was low.Dr.advice TURP operation but I switched my treatment to homeopathic and I use s serruleta q and l feel my urine flow increase. But from last 3 month l suffering from perineal pain i.e, I feel continuous pain in between scrotum and anus. I have problem in sitting and no medicine can cure it. So, Sir kindly advise me best medicine for perineal pain and also advise to increase urine flow
  Rajesh Kumar2 on 2017-11-07
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Patient name, age, profession, how long patient got married, if married how many children, patient daily routine , how long patient suffering from this problem, what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty hands or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ??

What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly ? Or more TOWARDS thirsty ? or do you like water ? Or mostly thirst less ?? Do you feel cold in body ? Or like to be wrapped up mostly ? or you feel more towards hot ? Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports .. Click my name for email. Tell doctors opinion regarding your problem as well ..

What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are you dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. ??
healer21 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.