Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Who knows which are the best homeopathic doctors in Mumbai

I want to know which are the best homeopathic doctors in Mumbai.

I read on this forum about Dr Prafull Vijaykar. I then Googled him, visited his website and found he also provides online consultation and treatment plans and couriers his medicines any where in the world. I also called his clinic in Mumbai. It took a while for the recetionast to come on the phone but the small chat was not bad and I was told that Dr Prafull Vijaykar only sees terminally ill patients and other patiotiets are treated by assistant doctors.

I also read about Dr Farokh J Master on this forum. I then Googled him up, visited his website and found he and his daughter Dr Rukshin Master run the two Homeopathic Health Centers in Mumbai.

I also herd about Dr Habbu in Sion on this forum.

I also came across Dr Kamlesk P Mehta through Google search who seems to run the Panacea homeopathic clinics in Mumbai at Goregaon and Andheri through his website called "panaceahomeopathy". But when I visited another site also called Panacea homeopathic clinic website name "phc" which refferes to the Haryana clinic there is no mention of Dr Kamlesh P Mehta so this makes it very confusing. This "phc" website also has a complicated fee structure. The bigger the illness the higher the fees. They look pretty expensive even though they state on their website that they treat acute illness whiten hours to a few days which is unbelievable.

Are there any more good homoepaths in Mumbai.

I would like to have some reviews about Dr Farokh J Master and Dr Rukshin Master.

  WitchIcono on 2017-11-06
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.