Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum




Hylands Arnicaid: $8.59


Homeopathy Forum

Abdominal muscle injury. Dr Maheeru plz help

Hi. I'm 30, female. I somehow pulled my abdominal muscles during stretching exercises. It started with a sudden sharp pain in the abdomen muscles. The next day I felt tearing pain in the same area. I went to a general surgeon who ruled out the possibility of a hernia and said I should take rest for a couple of weeks. He prescribed some painkillers. I've also been taking Arnica 200c. Its been more than a week but it still hurts. The pain however feels more like dry skin on a healing wound that would crack easily. I massage the area a few times daily but it fails to keep the muscles lubricated. Please suggest some homeopathic remedy that would aid healing of the strained muscles.

Oh and i forgot to add, I'm also taking Ruta 30c for a couple of days now
[Edited by happysoul1 on 2017-10-25 15:44:00]
  happysoul1 on 2017-09-28
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Take

Bellis perennis D4 5 Drops TDS
Homoeopath Amir26 last year

Thanks for the suggestion sir. Should I buy this remedy in 200c?
happysoul1 last year

Sorry I dint get what "TDS" is? And "D4"?
happysoul1 last year

I could only get it in Q not D4.. will that work??
happysoul1 last year

Sir Amir, Dr Kadva, Healer21, Dr Reva, Dr Simone would anyone please suggest what I should do what remedy I have to take?
happysoul1 last year

I wonder why nobody answers here
happysoul1 last year

Hi, since Amir gave you advice,he should answer.
People do not want to interfere-

Tds means 3x a day.

D is a potency but used more in Europe.
You can try the remedy in 6c 3x a day.
simone717 last year

D is technically decimal potency meaning 4D must be 4x in common language.

So technically yes in place of lower dilutions like 4x, 6x mother tincture can also be used and vice versa is also true.
maheeru last year

Thanks for the replies Simone and Maheeru. I didn't get the notifications so I stopped using this forum thinking nobody responds. I'm sorry.

I've been taking Bellis P. 200c for more than a week now and I definitely see some improvement. The pain is not there constantly and it has also reduced. Its gets bad when I walk around or sit for long hours. Its better when I rest.

I do feel stiffness and difficulty stretching the strained muscles.

Would you like to suggest a remedy please, Maheeru?

I was taking Rhus Tox along with Bellis for it.
happysoul1 last year


Most of us are not getting notifications at all so it's somewhat difficult to keep track of things. In future this may improve though because a major revamp is going on with the site.

The first remedy i can think of is Rhus tox. Which potency are you taking by the way? If it's 30c, then up the potency to 200. If 200c then continue with it for some days till you feel relief but not any worsening. Go with one remedy so that we know what's happening and if need be we can go back to Bellis or another medicine.
[Edited by maheeru on 2017-10-17 00:51:52]
maheeru last year

I was taking Rhus Tox 200c and I shall continue the same as per your recommendation. I will also stop taking bellis p. now.
Thanks again Maheeru for replying.
happysoul1 last year

Okay so here's an update.

I believed I was on the route to recovery as things were a lot better for a few days. But I'm very sad to say that today I felt like I re-injured the scar tissue :( It felt like something popping just under the skin and a sharp tearing pain. This is exactly like what I had when I first injured my muscles.

Can you please suggest what I should do? Will I have to repeat all the remedies again? I feel so hopeless now :(
happysoul1 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.