pcod... no menses for last year ... help pleaseHi, I have PCOD. and i have not seen menses/periods for last whole year. My doctor has prescribed me some medicines like Aletris ferinosa
Frexinus Amercana to treat PCOD .
But since i have not seen periods for whole last year she has also prescribed Gossipiyum q and Pulsatila 200 to be taken together until i have the period.
Now i am reading up on internet and it looks like Gossipiyum q and Pulsatila are not suggested to be taken together but could be used simultaneously if one does not given the result. I am taking these medicines for almost a week now and still have not seen period.
Should I continue taking them or stop? especially the Gossipiyum q and Pulsatila. i really need those periods to clean my body.
Looking for help and suggestions.
Also after taking medicine I have recently started feeling head ache and cramps in my lower abdomen.
Ourzo on 2017-08-17
Nature of work: Office 9-6
Habits:not in to too much activity, love food and sleep a lot when time allows
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
PCOD is main suffering. Suffering from last 14 years or as long as I remember. My periods were never regular on its own. I needed medicines most of the time to induce them. I have had an issue of facial hair as well but that is not very bad. Also for the last complete month I have not seen any period. SO now the condition is more acute. My lower abdominal is all swollen and is getting bigger day by day . I have gained weight and I now currently weigh 97kgs. I am from Pakistan.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Head aches happen oftenly.Back pain sometimes. Jock itch in thighs and underarms, since last year. Also suffering from diabetes.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I get stressed easily over small things and I have lost the hope of happiness . I don’t feel like a normal girl and thus I do not put attention to myself in terms of self care. And I am single and I fear that I will never get married due to this problem and obesity.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
At my worst I tend to weep a lot and I lock myself up in a room . During those days I want to avoid people as much as I can. And I achieve this by waking up all night and sleeping right after coming from office. N on those days I feel totally hopeless and worthless.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It all started when I was probably 17 and at that time I went to gyane. She gave me diane 35 , which increased hairs on my face. I stopped going there and the condition became worse. It could be related to depression that I got after not securing a good position in my 10th class exam.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning. I don’t want to talk at that time unnecessarily and if things are not in order I get angry.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
high temperatures, but at same time full blown AC makes my head ache. Also if someone talks about my past I don’t like it
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I think I have stopped enjoying anything in life because I have lost all the hope that I will ever be a normal woman and get the menses.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like winters better and rains during winter are my favorite
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am suspicious always of others intention , usually quiet and lazy and I get irritated easily if things are not going as I have planned them in my head.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like thunderstorm and if after thunderstorm there is a rain , I like that too
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not by everyone who comes my way but yeah I wish I can confine and can tell someone about my feelings but I wish the other person to start
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yeah good smell I never forget and I don’t like bright lights at all. I like warm yellow lights in room.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
I usually buck myself up by making plans.. my depression goes away in 2 3 days and I try to keep repeating things in head to stay on path
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am single. I don’t have any close friend but I am very caring and sensitive for my immediate family.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I often dream that I am going somewhere but I am unable to reach to destination
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
I like pizza, biryani, cheese and I don’t like super oily things.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive: I drink a lot of water . specially right after some moderate to high activity
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I don’t eat more than 1500 calories on any given day. But I get these hunger pangs often
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
It has to be milk. I get loose stomach as soon as I drink it hot
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
My head sweat more often and all those places where skin folds. And I sweat a lot and quickly
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
The bowl moments are fine. I get it twice daily and stool is semi solid.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well but I sleep by turning my stomach downwards.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I have got good intuition.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have used diane 35 and other contraceptives to regulate the period but it has been long ago.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
BP and diabetese
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I am obese with 5’4” height
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
I have not got them since last year. And when I used to get it the flow used to be good for couple of days but then very less by end of cycle and my last day of cycle was usually the fifth day. Overall I had no pattern of getting periods .. some times consecutive 3 4 months .. and sometimes nothing at all
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
PCOD is the major disease that I have.
Ourzo 4 years ago
♡ Zady101 4 years ago
♡ Zady101 4 years ago
Dissolve 2 drops in 3 tablespoons water, stir a few times.
Take 1st tablespoon, wait 15 minutes.
Take 2nd tablespoon, wait 15 minutes.
Take 3rd and last tablespoon.
Update me after 1 wk
Buy German med and do not take any other med alongside
♡ Zady101 4 years ago
I have taken medicine as you have prescribed in the night and this afternoon I got the period.
This forum and you have a great help. Please keep the good cause going :)
Ourzo 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.