≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

[URGENT] Brain Damage due to Cardiac Arrest

Dear ABC Homeopathy,

I am looking for all the help I can get. My family member is in the Vegetative State. She had a Cardiac Arrest on April 22, 2016 and didn't have any oxygen for around 32 minutes.

She is now breathing fine and her heart is working but the only problem is; she won't wake up. Doctors are saying only her brain stem is working, all other parts of the brain are destroyed.

Is there any medicine that can help? We cannot give her anything orally because there is a breathing tube.

I am trying to rub medicine such as Arnica on her feet and using acupuncture methods, it has officially been 17 days since the attack and nothing has changed.

Please help me friends, I am willing to do anything.
[message edited by Parmk on Tue, 10 May 2016 03:32:45 UTC]
  Parmk on 2016-05-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I'm sorry but I think she will not recover. Too much time has passed.

You can try putting one drop of Arnica 200 with a dropper in her mouth by pulling her lower lip and putting the drop between her lip & gum.

Do it 3 times a day.
fitness 6 years ago
Alternately, you can rub Arnica 200, thrice a day on her wrists where the pulse it and also on her neck where the pulse is.
fitness 6 years ago
Is it not possible to try any other medicines? Has anybody ever recovered from brain damage?
Parmk 6 years ago
Brain damage is death of brain tissue. No one recovers from death.
fitness 6 years ago
You can try opium 1000 same way as arnica
mnaari 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.