lumbar spondylosis and cervical spondylosisI am diabetic patients since 5 years.Diabetic is on control.My age is 38 Years.
All other Blood Reports are absolutely normal.
Presently I am suffering leg heat, cold and numbness both legs.
13-03-215 : Board based bilateral foraminal Protrusions C5/C6 intervertebral disc, with subtle compressive myelopathy and bilateral neural forminal compromise (Left>right)
* Screening of thoracic spine revelas disc protrusions of T8/9 and T10/11 intervertebral discs with schmorl's nodes along multiple endplates.
* Screening of lumbar spine reveals a hemangioma in L1 vertebra and disc protrusions of L4/5 and L5/S1 intervertebral discs.
SECOND MRI REPORT ON 07/12/2015
* Early degenerative disc diseases seen involving all cervical and variabal dorso lumbar discs
* Subtle bilateral forminal bulging at L3-4 disc, focal annualr fissuring noted.
* Mild foal posterior central protrusion at L4-5 disc causing thecal compression.
* Focal posterocental bulging at L5-S1 disc causing thecal indentation.
I am traveling totally 120 K.m daily bu bus my duty purpose.
Presently i am using Gnaphalium 200, Mag Phos 200. Silesica 200 but there is no relief .
Please suggest me best medicine for cure of my disease.
Thanking you sir
yabbatam on 2016-03-05
Explore "Planks Exercise" on youtube and do it daily.
Your spondylosis pain will go away within 2-3 weeks without any medicine.
The remedies you are taking at this time are wrong and will make the case worse.
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.