i have operated my kidney stone 4 times before my last operation was on April 2014 and now again i m suffering from stone.
what should i do.
sysaddi on 2015-05-28
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
Limbs? At night more..?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
- Any problem in pregnancy
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
[message edited by homeo_helper on Fri, 29 May 2015 00:15:59 UTC]
♥ homeo_helper 3 years agomy main problem is stone in kidney nothing else, no past medical history nothing . it just raised me problem in 2011 and i operated it and after that it is coming again and again in 2014 i got operated for both kidneys. now in 2015 again it started.
sysaddi 3 years agoif u give me ur email id so i can send u the full reports of mine if u can that will be very helpfull
sysaddi 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.