Please help sexual disfunctionDear sir
I am 30 year old male with 85 kg body wt. . I regularly masurburate since I was 16 years old. Now I am married 1 month before and have unhappy sexual life. My problem is I have desire to have sex but even after four play complete erection doesn't occurs and when I start sex ejaculation occurs after 6-7 strokes and after that unable to errect again. No morning erection occurs and white discharge occurs at time of foreplay. Semen quantity is very less and thin. and even want to masurburate.
Some one has told to have sabal serruluta q and I have taken it for last 1 month but no result. Kindly prescribed best
rajveer1 on 2014-10-14
Urine flow also not clear leak at last.
No other disease.
rajveer1 6 years ago
fitness 6 years ago
If you want to be healthy, be at an optimum weight, have great digestive system, be full of energy and a great sex drive then you can follow the below guidelines for 3 months and the results will speak for themselves. Overweight people have shown a decrease of approx. ½ to 1 lb per week following these guidelines till they reached the optimum weight for their bodies.
But before you try to follow these you have to know what is the difference between a Diet and Lifestyle Change.
A diet is only for a few days e.g. soup diet, vegetable diet etc. These are not sustainable and sooner or later people get sick of them and revert to their old ways & habits and loose whatever benefits they gained!
A lifestyle change on the other hand consists of sensible & conscious choices that you make which you know will last a lifetime because these are choices which show results slowly but surely and permanently.
1. Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries.
2. Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
3. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation. Its the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
4. Start eating half cup of low fat, unsweetened, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt thats the best. NOTE: Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, dont eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
5. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
6. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
7. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
8. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day or ideally twice a day. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking. You can put some freshly unshelled almonds or walnuts on your salad too.
9. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
10. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
11. Eat only when hungry and when eating, dont overstuff yourself.
12. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. dont divert your attention by watching tv etc.
If you suffer from constipation, you need to understand the difference between SOLUBLE and INSOLUBLE fiber. If you have a tendency towards constipation then in addition to the abovementioned guidelines for diet, you need to add INSOLUBLE fiber. A few good sources of insoluble fiber are broccoli, whole wheat, bran, husk etc. This fiber stimulates good bowel movement.
SOLUBLE fiber on the other hand slows down digestion. A few good sources of soluble fiber are apple, oats, banana etc. If you want to REDUCE CHOLESTEROL then consume soluble fiber. You can search the internet for more info on these fiber types.
1. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your TARGET HEART RATE.
2. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
NOTE: If you have a physical injury or other issues, consult your physician before embarking on the strength training. Search internet to know what is Target Heart Rate for exercise.
I advise to use Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, apple cider vinegar because it contains the wholesome goodness of vinegar not spoiled by processing. Same approach is used for yogurt, no artificially sweetened, processed, flavored yogurt, just have it as close to the way it naturally comes as possible.
I advise to use almonds & walnuts which are in their shell till you want to eat them because pre-shelled nuts become rancid and do damage to your body instead of benefit.
This article has been copied in its entirety from my website www.payaftercure.com. There are several free articles related to health on my site.
fitness 6 years ago
Waiting for your reply
rajveer1 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.