"For Dr Zady"1. ID Brightstar
2. Age 42
3. Sex Female
4. Single/Married - Married
5. weight - 58 Kg
6. Height - 5'2'
7. Country - Pakistan
8. Climate - Hot in summer and cold in winter
9. List of your complaints:
Antiverted Distorted Shaped and Bulky Uterus
Multiple Fibroids in Uterus largest of size 2.9 cm.
Left ovarian cyst 3.6 cm
PMS - exhaustion/mood swings
Too much Anxiety and tension about house work always.
Unable to conceive after 1st child in 2003.
Sever pain start usually on 4th day of periods and lasts till 15 days. More severe at left side. Pain radiates from left ovarian side towards kidney and shoulders. it is so severe as if somone cutting that area.
heavy bleeding and Clots during first three days and brown spotting start from 4th day which lasts till 15th cycle day.
Short cycle of 25 days.
sometimes pain in heels due to high uric acid. do not take any medicine for this but control diet.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
Since my 20's I am having these issues. I conceived naturally my first dear daughter after 10 years of marrige.
And then till now (9years)I could not conceive another kid.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - non
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - I desire sour things more. Like to eat lemons and vineger salads
13. Thirst - Normal
14. Tongue and Taste - normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) -Normal
16. What exactly is happening?
I have a history of fibroids since my 20's. took too many allopathic treatments which have worsen the case i think. Also tried homeopathy with no prominent success. drs use to give multiple remedies on trial and error basis.
But could not conceive. And am very devasted now by my health issues.
17. How do you feel?
I am currently quite tired, anxious about my health. I have a lot of mood swings during PMS time and feel especially overwhelmed during PMS.
18. How does this affect you?
It's upsetting,. Dr is pushing me for surgery which she thought is last resort for my problem. Also since I delivered my daughter with C- Section, I still feel itching in stiches. I dont want to go for another surgery.
19. How does it feel like?
Its simply upsetting.
20. What comes to your mind?
AlhamdolilAllah i have great faith in Allah. And so I always thinks in positive direction. And I know one day Allah will reply to my prayers inshallah.
21. One situation that had a big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking?
Currently not taking any remedy. but in past i took some homeopathic remedies which I never know the names of. because dr use to give small pills without names.
26. Family Background - I am Muslim.and belong to a moderate family.Lives in join family system where I have lot of shared responsibilities being a house wife. father side is heart diseases and mother side is hpertension and diabetes
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient - Masters
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? - House wife.But work for an NGO without needing any worldly benefit. Husband is doing job.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food - love desi foods
30. Name of foods which increase your problem - not clear on foods that aggravate, possibly cold things and things with iron which increse uric acid.
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I am responsible for a lot as I have a big join family. I feel positive about responsibility,. Feel good to help others. Try to help other as much as I can. I often work for low class ppl with full strengths. I tend to do a lot and then get exhausted and kind of tensed and feel like I need a complete break and to do rest.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Aggravation - cold, wet weather, winter, darkness - Amelioration -
When I do too much work or stand for longer hours I got pain in lower abdomen. Fibroids are disturbing me lot.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Sometimes have leuchorhea
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
Cycle is quite on time its 25-26 day cycle. brown discharge till 15th cycle day and then white discharge continue till i periods starts
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
No. I Wish to conceive my 2nd child soon.
Brightstar on 2014-07-13
Nitric Acid 200C
Dissolve 2 drops/5 pills in 3 tablespoons water in a disposable cup. Stir a few times using a spoon. Take 1st tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 2nd tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 3rd and last tablespoon
Only 1 dose as above.
No repetition. Please note: no repetition.
Update after 1 wk.
♥ Zady101 4 years agoHello Dr Zady,
I took medicine on 14th July. You said to update after one week. My pain in left sided ovary and back continued full week but was not too much. From yesterday the pain has increased and now it is in back, legs and left ovarian side. Also the white discharge has increased from yesterday. My last period was on 1st July and as I told you that my period comes 5 days early every month so this month it will come on 25th or 26 July and that is why the pain start with discharge. It happen every month. Pain is always too much and make me unable to work. I have to take many pain killers.
I also take Magnesium Phosphoricum 6x as one of dr say here. but pain not going completely.
Please tell me what i have to take now? Also i am not sure if anything has changed in my body.
Brightstar 4 years agoThuja 200
Dissolve 2 drops in 3 tablespoons water in a disposable cup. Stir a few times using a spoon. Take 1st tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 2nd tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 3rd and last tablespoon.
Do the above only Once. No repeat.
Update after 1 wk
♥ Zady101 4 years agoHello Dr. Dady,
Thanks for your reply.
Just wanted to tell you that today I get periods. I have pain now. Can I still use Thuja 200 as you have prescribed?
Please reply me soon.
Brightstar 4 years agoHello Dr. Zady,
I am sorry for not to update after one week. I had too much pains and went in emergency. Dr. gave me pain killers and ask for a scan. as i told you i have fibroid so dr said the pain is due to fibroid and i need to go for surgical removal but because we need another child so she said operation not possible now and gave me clomid for 2 monthes.I have not started the medicine because i had taken too many rounds of clomid before as well with no success.
After thuja i do not have any noticible change. My periods started on 15th August with lot of pain. two days i have bleeding and today third day it is just spotting.
Please tell me what to do?
Brightstar 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.