Attn: Zady, carcinocin remedyHello zady,
In researching carcinocin for my little one I was astounded when I came upon this link: http://www.homeopathyforwomen.org/carcinosin.htm
In reading the indications for carcinocin for adults I saw my characteristics in nearly every indication besides history of abuse. I could relate to all of the points on worry, responsibility, family history of c-ncer and other illnesses, feeling low between 2-3, worry for others, all of it. Lately I have trouble sleeping with worry about my health or that or my family.
I know carcinocin is a powerful remedy but I was wondering if I should explore taking this as I have been feeling immense worry and anxiety lately.
Thanks so very much!!!
melissafox22 on 2014-05-29
Yes Carcinosin is there in your family. But carc is given only if called for in the treatment. If you wish to be treated for something you may put your case in detail without being influenced by what you read on carc, then we can take a call on what is needed.
♥ Zady101 4 years agoThat is such great advise! I will do post a separate post on my symptoms/concerns to see where the best course of action is... Thanks so much!
melissafox22 4 years agoZady, I hope I'm not loading you up with too much given that you are already helping with my daughter. If so, I will repost for others to respond as well...
1. ID- melissafox22
2. Age- 36
3. Sex- female
4. Single/Married- married
5. weight- 115 pounds
6. Height Ö. 5'2
7. country- US
8. climate- Hot humid summers, dry, cold winters
9. List of your complaints-
long term anxiety, worry, and fears. First memories are of being worried, afraid, concerned. I was basically an insomniac from age 3 onward. I was a very sensitive, intuitive child and never could sleep because I could sense 'spirits' around me. I was always worried about either my health or that of my family, though there was no real reason to feel like that. I did lose my grandma at age 3 to breast c_ncer, and was close to her so that was hard on me. I also lost a good friend at age 3. She died in a tragic accident and the site of the ambulance at her house are my first memories. growing up I always felt like I was 'different' then others. very introspective and concerned. I have done much better in my adult life but after the birth of a very premature baby 2.5 years ago, I have experienced a lot of stress and anxiety and worry. for the first year we were just trying to keep her alive. It was terrifying and traumatic. Though my daughter is doing really well at 2 years old, I have found my anxiety really affecting me emotionally and physically. Though I eat very healthy I just had shingles, I often feel strange aches and pains from stress, then I start to worry that there is something wrong with my physically. Several extended family members have died of different c_ncers and I just worry unnecessarily about my family and my health. I have adrenal fatigue (diagnosed through blood test) and imbalanced hormones, none of which is suprising given 2.5 years of intense stress. I often experience breast pain, especially during my monthly cycle. Even though my doctors assure me I am healthy I still worry a lot. I am concerned because I know that emotional and mental stress can be very damaging. I also do not want to allow negative thoughts to affect my health.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint-
Off and on my whole life but much worse since my youngest daughter was born 2.5 years ago.
11. am non-Diabetic
12. if I crave anything it's sugar or alcohol. I have found that I often reach for a glass of wine or sweets when I am feeling very stressed.
13. Thirst- average thirst
14. Tongue and Taste- pink tongue, slight white, more red on tip
16. What exactly is happening?
Fear of c_ncer, health worries, fearful about sickness.
Long term worry
Anticipation and anxiety about the future.
anxiety for others
cravings for sweets and alcohol
17. How do you feel?
worry, fatigued, unambitious, apathetic, unsure of future, cravings or sugar and alcohol as a coping mechanism,
18. How does this affect you?
I feel like my worry is affecting my health and potentially those of my family members. My daughters are very intuitive and when I overreact to my or their health, they worry just like I do. I also feel like my anxiety etc. is just not productive. It is clearly affecting my body as I have adrenal fatigue, imbalanced hormone, sore breasts and muscles, just had shingles, etc.
19. How does it feel like?
scary and unproductive.
20. What comes to your mind?
For two plus years I didn't worry about my health at all because I was way too preoccupied with trying to keep my daughter out of harms way. when I finally had a break is when this intense worry and anxiety started about my health. It's like I've become a hypochondriac. if my arm feels a twinge of weakness I worry about a stroke, my breast hurts I worry about c_ncer, I have cramps mid month I worry about ovary issues. My logical mind knows these are exacerbated worries but it has been difficult to stop the cycle of worry.
I also find myself needing to nap every single day between 2-3. This was unheard of before the last few months.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
Actually, a few. Growing up my dad was very domineering to my mom (but very loving to me)so I never learned how to express or process anger or sadness.
- I have an alcoholic brother who caused a lot of angst growing up.
- I healed myself completely from interstitial cystitis 9 years ago through diet and Chinese herbs. This was a huge turning point in my life.
22. How did that feel like?
In each of these I felt both powerless BUT at the same time the intense need and desire to be in control.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
In each situation I remember feeling confused, anxiety ridden and determined
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?-
- only remedy I have taken is rhus tox for my shingles.
26. Family Background-
mother: overweight, high bp and cholesterol.
dad: very healthy, had heart arrhythmia but that has resolved.
brother 1: good health
brother 2: good health but is an alcoholic and recovered drug addict.
maternal grandma: 94 years old, has Alzheimers, had breast c_ncer three times starting at 75.
maternal grandpa: massive stroke at 35.
maternal uncle: diabetes, colon c_ncer
paternal grandma: died at 59 of breast c_ncer
paternal grandpa: failing heart in his 60's but after a diet changed lived until 94! remarkable man who NEVER WORRIED. Died of pancreatic c_ncer at 94 but lived an incredible full life.
--my dad has 5 sisters, NONE have had a c_ncer of any kind.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient-
certified holistic health coach
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
health coach, but for the last several months I have stopped working in order to heal my body and mind.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food- likes growing up I was literally addicted to sugar. I couldn't get enough. Now I am not addicted but enjoy sugar and wine.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem-
wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, chocolate,
31. Mind- anxious, forgetful, planner, craves cleanliness, introverted,
32. Aggravation--All of these symptoms are logically much worse when my daughters are sick or unhealthy, or if I feel a strange ache/pain/illness
34. Location of the disease- lately I feel my minds worry in my breasts and ovaries, shoulders and back.
35. Side of the problem: more prevalent on my right side
36. Color of the secretions/discharges: I have noticed that my skin is changing a lot. breaking out on my jawline (very unusual) and my face has a lot of brown patches that have popped up. very strange. small red dots on my skin...
This is a lot I know Zady. Just let me know if you prefer that I repost for others to respond if you have a full load of work ( which I'm sure you do!). thanks again!!!
melissafox22 4 years agoSome more questions. Pls skip the ones that u have already answered before:
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21 A. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases?
21 B. And do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ Zady101 4 years ago10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am a very agreeable, changeable, mild, forgiving person. Because of my sensitivity I am very easily offended and can overthink situations for weeks after they occurred. I am very flexible in all situations, easily being able to adapt myself to different personalities and situations. I can be very outgoing but in my heart I am very introverted. I tend to avoid confrontation and because of this have developed addictions to sugar in the past as a way of coping. I am the peacekeeper and the pleaser. Donít like to rock the boat.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Even as a child I was very afraid of thunderstorms. As an adult I get a lot of anxiety, and if it is thunderstorming in the middle of the night I cannot sleep until it has passed.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? During tough times I am comforted most by physical touch (a hug, a touch) and by allowing me to talk and talk through the situation. Mostly though I feel I cannot trust people to share my feelings so instead I become VERY introverted. The first year when my daughter was still very fragile from being a premature baby I shut myself off from almost all friends and family bc of my distress.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I am and always have been very sensitive to loud noise, smell, and lights. Not only do I have sensitivity but a very acute senses: often hearing and smelling things others do not.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? I have bit my nails since my earliest memories!!
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? My family is great. My in-laws, especially mother in law is quite overbearing and stubborn. As a result, my husband, though a wonderful man, husband and father, can be very stubborn, controlling (not of me, but of situations) and angry. He is very moody. We have a wonderful personal relationship but he is aware of and needs to be reminded of the above qualities periodically so they do not affect our relationship.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? As a child I always feared being sick or something Ďhappeningí to me. As an adult I worry a lot both about my kids and me. I lost one grandma to breast c_ncer at 59 years old, and my other grandma had breast c_ncer three times (and is doing great now) so I have worried about that myself. It keeps me up at night sometimes and I pray that I remain as healthy as I am.
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions? I crave sweets, meat, and vegetables. I really donít like salty foods or fruit unless the fruit is blended in smoothies (which I have daily).
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? I feel like my thirst is normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? My hunger swings drastically. If Iím under instense stress I can go months barely eating. But when the stress becomes less severe I will often Ďstress eatí. I will feel very hungry.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand? No. I really enjoy most all foods.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Not sure but I do know that I sweat a LOT every night. I wake up in sweat mostly in my trunk and limbs, sometimes head.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? I have regular BMís that are very normal and loose.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? For the most part I sleep well, though as a child I didnít sleep for 18 years. I can sometimes take a very long time to fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night between midnight and 2 am.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? I canít describe any strange symptoms in particular, but I do feel I am very Ďdifferentí then most. I have always felt that since a child. I am very intuitive, can feel spirits and entities, and this was always confusing as a child.
21 A. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases? Way back in the day when I used allopathic medicine I tried antidepressents, anti anxiety, sleep medication. They all failed miserably. I found that lifestyle, stress reduction, exercise and supplements and foods helped the most.
21 B. And do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? When I took medication I lost all sexual desire, felt emotionless, and dry. Hated it.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? Diabetes, different c_ncers, though I do not think any of the c_ncers are genetic (they are all different kinds of c_ncers).
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. I am petite 5í2, 115 pounds but very athletic and strong. I do not have a small bone structure. Muscular. Can gain and or lose weight quickly which can be good and bad.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. since having children I have pain during ovulation and my period. And during my period I have soreness in breasts/swollen breasts.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
- Interstitial Cystitis: 2001-2003. Resolved from diet and lifestyle changes.
melissafox22 4 years agoDo u have Sepia in any potency?
♥ Zady101 4 years agoi have sepia 12x and 200c 1m.
melissafox22 4 years agoHave you taken sepia before? When?
Which homeo meds hv you taken?
♥ Zady101 4 years agoI was prescribed sepia 1.5 years ago when I was really in the throws of stress/exhaustion with my daughter, but for one reason or another (forget why) I never took it.
I have taken three remedies:
1. carbo veg: 8 years ago for chronic stomach issues
2. anxiety mix homeopathic: over the counter homeopathic.
3. Rhus Tox: just recently for shingles.
I respond really really well to the right remedy. All of the above have worked great for me...
melissafox22 4 years agoSepia 200C
Dissolve 2 drops/5 pills in 3 tablespoons water, stir a few times and drink. Do this once only.
Update after 1 wk.
♥ Zady101 4 years agoZady,
I'm SO SORRY I am just now responding a month and a half later! I sometimes get so preoccupied with my kiddos and their health that I forget to focus on mine.
I took the sepia and did not experience many noticeable differences that I can remember.
Currently my anxiety is at an all time high. In particular I feel like I have hypochondria. Every muscle ache or joint twinge makes me worry I have lupus or an autoimmune disease. Breast pain makes me worry I have something wrong. A headache makes me worry I have a major problem. It's to the point where I am not able to fall asleep at night.
Currently my feet have been aching for a day since getting acupuncture (she used needles on both feet). While not terrible pain I couldn't sleep last night bc I was almost panicked about 'what if something is seriously wrong with me'. These worries and anxieties really bother me bc I know that long term anxiety in itself can cause health issues.
So, the main symptoms right now are:
feet aching (since acupuncture)
very very low energy. I am tired most of the time and by 2 pm I want a nap so bad. I can quickly and easily fall asleep in the afternoon but at night I am overly anxious and panicked and can be up for hours.
My weight has been going up and down by 10 pounds the last four months. I am up 10 pounds at this point. I am a very petite person so 10 pounds is a lot.
Beyond the aching feet/arches I feel muscular/join aches every once in awhile. It's like I have so much tension it sits in my muscles. When I have these fleeting aches/pains it really puts me into panic.
I have found that I have a very low tolerance for any alcohol. If I have even one or two glasses of wine I am very tired/lethargic/sick feeling the next day.
thanks and if there is any more information I can provide I am happy to do so!
melissafox22 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.