ATTN: Zady and other with Staph Experience1. ID- melissafox22
2. Age- 3
3. Sex- female
4. Single/Married- single
5. weight- 35 pounds
6. Height …. 37 inches
7. country- US
8. climate- Hot humid summers, dry, cold winters
9. List of your complaints- Has had four staph infections in diaper are in the past 2.5 years. appear as small, red, sometimes blisters, othertimes like pimples. First time staph appeared was a few months after her sister was born prematurely. The family was under a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety, and the 3 year old is highly sensitive so picked up on all of this. We were told staph in the diaper area usually subsides when out of diapers. My daughter has been potty trained for a very long time but had multiple 'accidents' of peeing in her underwear just enough to create the moist dark warm environment staph loves. She tried very hard to make it to the bathroom, but the wetting in pants got to be a chronic issue.
She used to have lung issues, gets colds easily.
Last March she started developing eye chalazions. They were huge. Since giving her siliciea and hep sulf they have subsided but still slightly there.
She is a very anxious, weepy, worried child. takes on others energy. sweet, loving, cuddling, as well.
For a year and a half she has woken most nights crying and very frightened. She will repeat over and over 'I want...I want...I want...' but can't get any further then that.
Chief concern with this post is the staph.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint-
First round of staph was at 18 months, and it has been 1.5 years since her previous infection (we think she has one now, waiting on test results)
11. am non-Diabetic
12. Desire sugar. she hates meat, and only wants fruit and carbs/sugar. I know this is not a good thing for staph, and we work constantly on a balanced, very low sugar diet. hard to do.
13. Thirst- not often very thirsty but in the last few days is very thirsty
14. Tongue and Taste- looks normal.
16. What exactly is happening?
Staph keeps popping up in the same place--even a year and a half after the last recurrence
17. How do you feel?
She is suddenly very quiet, withdrawan, wants her mom all the time, frightened over little things, agitated, weepy, worried, anxious.
18. How does this affect you?
Being such a highly sensitive child she is affected greatly. Even though she doesn't really know what it is, she can see my anxiety (though I try to hide it).
19. How does it feel like?
hopeless and helpless
20. What comes to your mind?
With my daughter, I believe her body speaks her mind in many cases. She is very prone to anxiety and nervousness. Feel like a first chakra issue, which makes it ironic that the staph appears there.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
Her sister being born very early. She also broke her leg at 17 months.
22. How did that feel like?
very clingy and wanting her mom.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
She sleeps very fitfully at night. I feel like the sensation for her is centered in her root an sacral chakra.
24. What are you showing by that gesture: I am not sure. She just always seems frightened of the unknown. Asks how her 'bumps' down there are doing.
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?-
currently am taking no medication.
previous remedies: many for colds, usually pulsatilla, which never worked.
-tuburculiam worked incredibly well for her.
- hep sulf for her eye chalazions. one chalazion was huge and was gone in two days with hep sulf.
-currently giving her nat phos for acidity. not sure if that's appropriate.
26. Family Background- father, mother, older sister
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient-
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food- loves fruit and sugar, hates meat.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem-
not sure . I would assume sugar plays a big role.
31. Mind- fearful, anxious, scared, sad, worried, apprehensive
32. Aggravation- (increases-time, season,)- when she wets her underwear bc it creates the right environment.
34. Location of the disease- buttocks and vaginal area.
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)- both
36. Color of the secretions/discharges, red and small, sometimes small blisters, usually just red 'dots' not painful or itchy.
melissafox22 on 2013-11-24
Please elaborate more on 'She used to have lung issues, gets colds easily'.
Does she regularly wet her nappy?
Please give details of all homeopathic remedies used with exact names:
frequency of repetition:
♥ Zady101 5 years agoZady,
When Keira was 18 months (right when her sister was born) she got a DTAP vaccination that caused quite a strange reaction. She woke that night and cried hysterically for 2.5 hours and was in an altered state (like she wasn't awake, wouldn't make eye contact). Starting a month later, her health, which was previously great, declined. She got RSV twice, which is a very serious cold that can cause major lung damage. She also got bronchiolitis and pneumonia that same year. (and she also got staph during this time, so a horrible time in our lives). Bc of her weakened lungs she would need breathing treatments of inhaled rescue medication and even steroids termporarily. A slight sniffle would turn into lung distress.
At this point I was determined to help her heal naturally, so used a combo of vitamin C, quercetin, lots of Chinese herbs when sick (gan mao ling, etc.). tuburculiam also seemed to help greatly. It has been over a year and a half since she has had a single lung issue. However during cold and flu season she get colds and coughs often. Despite me being a holistic health coach, my girls have gotten probiotics since birth, fish oil, vitamin D, whole foods supplements, etc. my girls get sick easily and with weird stuff.
We have a homeopath who gives high dose homeopathics whenever an acute illness presents. So over the course of her life, she has taken many remedies in the 200C 1m for two days. Here is a list of homeopathics we have tried, but I don't even remember what half are for!
Lycopodium 200 c for 2 days
Silicea 200c 1m for chalazions
Pulsatilla 200c 1m for colds
chamomile 6c for teething
hep. sulf 200c 1m for chalazions
tuburculiam 200c 1 m for nagging cough (worked awesome)
thymus 12c for flu like symptoms
These are the only ones I can remember, but think this completes the list.
She did wet her underwear chronically for months and months despite being highly intelligent enough to realize this wasn't a good thing. after months of wet/dark/moist down there I guess the staph just became opportunistic.
She has not had a single accident in 8 days. However in that time she is becoming increasingly whiny, agitated, weepy. It's almost as if the wetting her pants was a coping mechanism. She often complains of 'mystery' illness or pains. She is not really in pain, but pretends to be (we know this bc she will say her knee hurts, then its the other knee, then leg, then thigh, then once we put bandaids on them she is healed:).
melissafox22 5 years ago1. What happens when she takes Pulsatilla?
2. Did you mean Tubercullinum?
♥ Zady101 5 years agoPulsatilla never worked for her. And yes I did mean tuburc as you spelled it.
melissafox22 5 years agojust wondering if anyone else has any experience with staph and any possible suggestions...
melissafox22 5 years agoMelissa,
Please update about the Staph test result.
Please answer my previous question again: what happens when you give her Pulsatilla?
♥ Zady101 5 years agothank you Zady.
Her staph test was positive, which I knew it would be.
Pulsatilla has not seemed to work much for her in the past as I recall. It's been so long. I could be wrong.
I also wanted to share that I spoke with an expert in staph and he said with staph like my daughters, that pops up out of nowhere...whereas other staph occurs bc of open wounds like eczema, they believe we need to address the root cause imbalance in her body. maybe it's her DNA or RNA, or an enzyme she is not producing that is making her body weak and susceptible to staph.
This is so hard on all of us. The reason I am pressing this on this forum is because there have been truly 'miraculous' homeopathic benefits for my older daughters chronic chalazions and younger daughters eczema, solely thanks to you. If this case seems too difficult I completely understand and can post for other people's comments as well...
p.s. despite diligent treatment of the area another tiny staph blister just appeared today...
melissafox22 5 years agoPulsatilla 6C
Dissolve 1 drop or 2 pills in 3 tablespoons water in a cup, stir a few times using a spoon and give to your daughter to drink. Do this twice everyday for 5 days and update me.
♥ Zady101 5 years agoUpdate: Hard to tell how it is working.
Her staph is in the form of small pimple like bumps. Since starting this regimin she maybe has gotten two new bumps. But the old ones that are no longer infected are taking a long time to fade away.
- her appetite is good. her mood is better but still a bit emotional and moody. sleep is good.
- this is a vague post I know but I have never gotten big clear cut results from pulsatilla, though it could be working...
melissafox22 5 years agoIt's working without a doubt. Getting rid of Staph takes time. Please dose for 3 more days and update me
♥ Zady101 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.