I would be grateful if someone could advise me.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Female, 64 years old.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
She fell ill before 5 to 6 years ago and was much frightened from many things. Frightening means she was making thoughts that this could bring some danger for her children and her too. She wasnt slept for many days before taking the psychiatrist medicine.
That went upon till 3 months and then recovered successfully by psychiatrists medicine and meetings.
(He talked with her sometimes and gave her Risp and Seroxat 20mg).
Something was running on left brain above eye brows but recovered well.
Almost 4 to 5 times, she had Bells palsy. Once in early childhood, once after marriage, once in 20 years ago, two times in 2 to 5 years ago.
Moreover, often feeling throat dryness worst in morning awaken and whole body pain and tiredness at sleep time.
If someone pressing her legs and arm then feel bit relaxation and sleep.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans : Nothing.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans: Ok. Much cared about children.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans: she wants to make call to all children and wish someone would press her legs and arms. .
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans: I mentioned above not any incident.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans: sleep time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans: Feel better from hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable,
11 - How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans: pray to God but not afraid.
12- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
13- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
14- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
No, I usually like talk to others.
15 - How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans: I wish that God would do well for them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans: No fear at all.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
cravings : Everything and tea
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans: Normal thirt.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Ans: Not so much oily, eggs, mutton.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans: Normal in all body but more on back during working at kitchen .
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans: Dont know.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans: Sleep well.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans: I feel happy to meet everyone or relative.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Old medicine during Bells Palsy:
Methycobal, relarim, deltacortil, rabetec
Medicine during mental disturbance:
Risp, Seroxat 20mg
Current Medicine which I am taking:
Seroxat 20 mg
By taking blood pressure medicines, feel a bit relieved from Hidradenitis Supprativa disease.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Father: Blood pressure, heart patient (Died), sugar.
Mother: 3 time facial palsy and was mentally sick (was feeling fear from everything but now she is fully recovered 4 to 5 years ago).
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
above 5 ft tall, weigh 63Kg, normal physic .
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
fayyazg on 2013-03-29
The mental problem was occurred in my mother because of our family problem.
Mother said to psychiatrist that my bhabhi(brother's wife) treated in a very rude manner and snatched something from my mother's hand.
Mother though it too much and got ill.
fayyazg 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
I 'll give her as per your prescription.
Will It be possible that you prescribe some future medicines (which could be required in future) might be written here. the problem is that we have to go in some other city for buying those medicines.
fayyazg 9 years ago
the problem is that I have to go in some far of city for buying medicines.
I really appreciate your response and regretful.
I 'll try to respond you as soon as possible.
fayyazg 9 years ago
rhus tox 200
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.