pcod for 10 yearssoon after menarche(11 years) my menstrual cycle was delayed like for 2months,4months and finally 6 months with severe and sudden hairfall and weight gaining.then on medical examination diagnosed as PCOD BILATERAL WITH UNDERSIZED UTERUS.started harmonal pills for every menstruation for 4 years.In between if stopped no mensturation.finally i stopped pills in august,2010.from then i got menstruation irregularly for 2 months and for 4 months from January 2012 iam taking homeomedicine.now i felt some changes like dissolving subcutaneous fat,decreased dandruff,decreased facial
pimples and oily face.but no hair growth on my scalp.Are these symptoms indicate better prognosis?is there any hope of getting my hair on scalp with homeopathic medicine.
[message edited by vedha on Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:24:19 BST]
[message edited by vedha on Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:25:14 BST]
[message edited by vedha on Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:29:34 BST]
vedha on 2012-07-20
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
1. ID or Your Name:
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)&
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx
37. When is the period during the month approx date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.