Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

Sex Desire
18 threads


Homeopathy Forum

reduce sex desire

dear doctor i've huge sex desire & I want my husband give me huge sex & he succeed to did it but day by day my feelings & desire increases

doctor my husband is going abroad & I want to reduce or kill my desires plz suggesst me some remedy with doasage

  yaqeen on 2011-09-13
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Silicea 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily is your remedy.

Please note that this is a deep acting remedy and must not be taken on a daily basis for obvious reasons.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Report progress in 24 hours after the first dose.
Joe De Livera 7 years ago

origanium-200 (one dose daily) will supplement to Sil. if Joe agrees.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 7 years ago

Doctor, recently Aim facing problem from my wife. She is showing a high sexual desire unlike earlier. Is there any remedy to stop her sexual desire completely. Is origanum be used for this purpose. Whether the effect will be permanent. Dosage for permanent effect may be provided. Can the drops be mixed with a bottle of water so she will not doubt the smell n taste of it
Das.Ravs last year


You may dissolve 5 globules of Origanum 200 in a water bottle. It won't have any odor. See how the remedy works over a week. You may have a gap of 5-7 days when a bottle is exhausted.
kadwa last year

How to use Origanum 200 as u suggested. Whether it should be one time or over a period.
Das.Ravs last year

It may need repetition. So you may have to give it over a period with breaks.
kadwa last year

What is the periodicty n will this be a permanent effect.
Das.Ravs last year

In health science there could not be something permanent. One should take action on the basis of presenting indications.
The response to the remedy will decide the need of repetition.
kadwa last year

Please suggest me to reduce my high sexual desire.whenever I read any rape news,or any abusive words,any bad girls ,or any bad romantic or any type of videos,or anytime when my mind goes on this,my libido increase,on watching a beautiful.girl my.sexual desire increse any type.of wrong talks,anyime.this is disturbing me too much,this is increased too.much.that I am unable to control.A strong string feeling in my penis all the time.I.am a student.My want to.concentrate my.mind on study.plese suggest me.medicine.I have taken medicine caladium 200,sulphur 200 ,Lycopodium,but no result.some friends sender me adult.jokes,or adult video all the time,and I was watching this.Before this my.sexual organ doesn't work.They all say if you watch you will become a man.But now it has increased too.much.I hate myselfMy mind doesn't concentrate on my study but I want to study.I am 27 year old.but I have never done wrong because I know this is a bad deeds and I don't want to do this.
Ashishakela9 6 months ago

Sir mujhe bhukh bhi bahut lagti hai.pet me hamesha hunger jaisa feel hota hai.bhojan ke baad bhi.aisa lagta hai ki khaate khaate mar jaayenge.please koi dawaa bataiye ki jisse turant rahat mile.mujhe bahut dikkat hoti hai.aisa lagta hai mar jaau.
Ashishakela9 6 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.