Recurrent pneumoniaMy 83 y.o. father frequently suffers from pneumonia. Which remedy would help prevent his (frequent) recurrence of pneumonia? Also, what would be best to cure the current pneumonia? Antibiotics are not working, and he has had this current infection for 3 weeks. Thank you.
dmbotz on 2010-10-16
please answer for more details.
1) what is the problem? Describe the location, duration, causation of this problem.
2) What are the sensations the patient is experiencing? Describe in detail
3) What are the factors that cause the problem to worsen or improve? E.g time, temp., climate, weather, food items, applications, movement, rest, emotional changes if any.
4) Talk about appetite, thirst, likes/dislikes, sleep, sweating, bowel movement, energy in general?
5) Talk about tongue colour, any emotional changes after this problem, chills or any peculiar or any miscellaneous things associated with this problem.
♥ maheeru 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.