Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

penis erictile, stifness/hardness and enlargement problems1


Homeopathy Forum

penis erictile, stifness/hardness and enlargement problems

dear doctors,
hope fully you all will be f9
sir kindly advice me some medicines for penis enlagement, my penis is too short and very lazy, my age is 25 years old and im worry about my problems, plzzzzzzzz help me.
me waiting for your's reply as soon as possible.

  abdullah84 on 2010-01-14
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You need to worry if the size is less than 2 inches.
Pls elaborate what do you mean by lazy?
Do u mean late erections or late ejaculations?
zafer_sm 8 years ago

abdullah84 8 years ago

i am 25 and I live in Pakistan. I never had sex with anyone in my whole life.

Now I am suffering real bad results. My marriage is going to be fixed soon and I am so much tensed and worried about my current situation. I totally consider my self incapable to have sex with a girl.
Please help me and suggest me the best remedy which really can cure my problems.
My current symptoms are as follow:

Premature ejaculations
Eyes are sensitive to sunlight right after the night when I masturbated
Cold, thin and odourless semen
Erectile dysfunction (weak and incomplete erection), even at the time when I masturbate
Curved, flaccid, withered, thin and small penis, also veins are prominent at each side of penis
Withered, hanging and flaccid testes (scrotums)
Loss of amazement at the time of ejaculation
No specific urge to sex
Seldom, dribbling after urination
Seldom, knee pain
Hair falling but not so much
Body is not muscular
Not much power remained to lift weight as I had earlier when I was teenager.

kindly help me and advice me a ramedy and solve my all problems.
abdullah84 8 years ago

assalamualaikum Dr mehfooz kindly read above symtoms and help me as your brother.

abdullah84 8 years ago

Salam brother,
I feel its nthing but only psychological problem of your which will made the problem more complex.

Semen quantity, thick or thin semen , short penis (but more than 2') are not at all problems acc to me. As u said u did not have sex with any girl, hence you are worried. Onec you get married i can now only predict what will happen with you. But u need not worry at all.

When you will penetrate the wife for the 1st time you will immediately ejaculate, but dont worry and dont panic. Aso your wife will not tell u anything and will not even know that u r ejaculating soon as she will be fresh either.

After 1st sex, wait for 30 mins and again do it , this time you will ejaculate after much longer time as compared to previous.

Third time it will increase more and may happen that you just make sex but do not ejaculate. Nothing to worry.

Follow my suggestions , i dont think u need nay medicine, however for your satisfaction you may try some medicine also, but believe me acc to me you are very well.
zafer_sm 8 years ago

dear patient, your problem is not physical so much but is of mental nature. Please take Acid phos-30 (5 drops per dose thrice a day after meal) and continue it for atleast 2/3 weeks. Avoid to masturbat completely and have good friends, rich balanced diet and start walk of about 2/3 KM daily morning.

Mahfoozurrehman 8 years ago

The suggestions of Dr Zafar & Dr Mahfooz is very very valuable & follow these instructions and avoid to masturbat completely till your marraige if u not able to get ride from masturbation then write to this forum.

Dr Riaz
Dr Riaz 8 years ago

Dear Dr. mehfooz,

AOA. plz explain the dosage of Acid phos-30 (5 drops per dose thrice a day after meal) in what quantity of water should i take?
abdullah84 8 years ago

Dr Mehfooz may be bzy to ans smal queries so i dare to suggest , well u can use 20 ml water
zafer_sm 8 years ago

thanks dr.
abdullah84 8 years ago

my penis size is 3' kindly advice me some medicines for penis enlagement.

khanzada 8 years ago

plz advise me also. my penis is also 3 inch. i want to grow it. plz reply me soon
brave 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.