Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Face Rash/ Mouth Sore

Hi, I have just returned home and found out that my 9 year old son has developed a rash across his right cheek (tight little red spots), and a sore spot in the right corner of his mouth since I've been gone.
His dad (not a homoeopath) has given him 2 doses of NatMur 200 about 5 days ago, but the condition hasn't improved.
GENERAL: my son is very close to me (Cancer; astro), so wasn't very keen on my having to leave him with his dad and older brother.
Also, he's about to start new school in a week or so, and is very nervous about it (he always was inclined to resist changes, no matter whether 'good', or 'bad' - given Bach remedy Larch and Walnut in the past).
He's very artistic and orderly child, who sings and hums all the time; not at all interested in boys, much rather playing dressing up games with the few girlfriends he's got. Could be lonely, but never complains of such fact.
What's interesting is that I myself have developed some sort of prickly heat-looking rash on my face when away, which is something that never happened to me before. It has spread mostly across the left side of my face, almost as if mirroring that of my son's...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as he hates the way he looks at the moment.
Thank you.
  klara3005 on 2009-08-28
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi,as per symptoms the rash seems to be of RhusTox.so you may give your child rhustox 30 one drop dose in half cup water twice daily for 2 days.If at all relief comes, immediately stop the medication and if symptoms go worsening ,consult a qualified Homoeopath.wishing good health.Dr.Vikas Verma
dr.vikas verma 9 years ago

Thank you, Mr Verma.
klara3005 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.