A very good Questionnaire (Set of Questions) Page 3 of 12
when I take phosphorus 200 then i feel better for just 30 min but when i take 2 or 3 drops of R. 43 by Dr. Rockewge then I feel better for 6 hours but when i increase the dose of R.43 when i feel stress and pain in my mucles my stomch does not work good
amir123 9 years agoif you keep on taking R 43 you will not know which remedy is actually helping you and which one are you proving.
its better to stop R 43 and wait for your body to respond to phosphorus.
after a week, once the symptoms surface, take PHOSPHORUS 200C some 5 doses, each dose 12 hours apart.
♥ rishimba 9 years agosir I have take phosphorus 200 for one week but I feel all symptoms which I have told you then I start R. 43 again. Sir I know I am disturbing u again and again. But God will give you the reward for this help and kindness. One thing more which I told you in my last thread that my disease is cura able in homeopathy or not ? Thanks
amir123 9 years agoearlier you wrote that you have taken only 3 doses and now you are telling that you have been taking it for a week.
which information is correct?
please stop all doses now.
come back after a week.
your symptoms are curable but you have to do what is prescribed.
♥ rishimba 9 years agoSir there is reading mistake that i had told you i am taking 3 dose of phosphorus 200 per day but there is mistake in understanding the matter anyway I take it again. thanks
amir123 9 years agoDear Sir,
I was using phosphorus 200 described by you. I have used one 10ml dilution of this medicine. I was feeling better but last 4 days my flu and sneezing is back and stomach pain is started again I aslo pain in my throat and chest fiber is droping in the throat like thin water which is disturbing me so kindly tell me the further remedy please
amir123 9 years agoanybody can help me I have told my disease whole position so I want remedy of my disease reply me please
amir123 9 years agoAs suggested the answers to questinaries had been posted at http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925/ - the original thread.
AMD25 8 years ago1) I a 60 years old, female, and happy. My mental state is good I believe. I am naturally a happy person. I am happy with my life except for these few physical problems I have been mildly worried about. I see on TV a Dr talking about Ovarian cancer and the symptoms are similar to mine and that makes me worried. I actually feel great, except for the distended stomach and constant allergies.
2) Physical ailments are: Overweight by at least 50 lbs. Constant allergies, post nasal drip, sneezing, itcgy eyes, loose mucous and then sometimes nasal congestion. Sleep apnea, I sleep with a dental appliance. I breathe thru my mouth at night even tho I wear the appliance, I wake up with a very dry throat. Last night I woke up coughing for 30 minutes. Mys tomach gets larger and larger thru the day. It is hard. I have constipation problems that I never had before. I have to make sure that I empty my bladder completely, because it akes a few tries to do this after the first release. My eyes itch constantly. Sometimes I get rashes on my back that come and go. I take synthetoc thyroid and I have taken this for 20 years. I actually feel good most of the time, but I am worried about the distended stomach.
3) I really don't know the cause for all these problems. I think they may all be allergies, but I am not sure. I have always had nasal allergies.
4) I feel better wne it rains. I fell better outside. I think dust is part of the problem. I think I may be allergic to something in laundry soap, and maybe artifical food coloring. I feel good when I wash my face with warm water.
1) My main suffering is allergies, and worry about the distended tight stomach. I have a lot of mucous, itchy nose all the time, coughing. I also sometimes feel so sleepy I can't stay awake. My eyes feel very tired and itchy. I can fall asleep whenever I lay down. Sometimes my nose is stopped up.
2) Sleep apnea, constipation, overweight, low thyroid, sleepiness almost all the time.
3) Mentally I am concerned about my stomach. At the end of the day it gets very large and tight and very abnormal. I don't have insurance and I can't afford all the tests they would put me thru if I went to the Dr. I think about being overweight and that is constantly with me. My marriage is good, but we don't have sex, becaue I am not interested.
4) Most of the discomfort is centered around my nose and eyes and stomach. The stomach feels very large and very very tight, but I don't feel sick. Sometimes when I talk on the phone I find my self breathless, and I have to pause and catch my breath to talk again.
5) The allergies have been around for almost my entire life. The stomach I remember asking a Dr about 2 years ago and he wasn't concerned, but recently it has been getting larger and tighter. I don't know if it is connected with my trying to lose weight all the time. I did go on the Atkins diet with protein mostly. When I first did that a year ago my stomach was small and not distended. Maybe it is connected with carbs. I have tried many types of diet pills in the past and that may have contributed.
6) Time of day is around 5-6PM my stomach get svery large, and tight. My allergies are really bad also. I also feel very sleepy.
7) Aggrevate? Food, diet drinks, dust, Ameliorate? Rainy days, proteins instead of carbs
8) I am post menopause, so it is not menses. I think it is external and internal. I know that over the past 5 years I have become much more sensitive to everything. One time my eyes had a severe reaction to something that was so bad I could hardly function. I stopped sleeping on down pillows and that helped. I had gone on a trip to NM and it happened on the way there. When I got home I spoke to a neighbor who mentioned the down pillow possibility. I stopped sleeping on down pillows and that helped then. But I sleep on one now and it hasn't been bothering my eyes like it did 5 years ago.
9) I feel best in warm rainy weather.
10) I get angry with my husband because he frustrates me. I ask for help with things, but he doesn't get it. I ask him to do things and he does for a few days and then goes back to doing nothing. WE watch too much TV. He doesn't listen to me. He and I get along, but we are more like brother and sister now not husband and wife. We have been together for 25 years. He is paranoid, negative, not motivated, and I feel our relationship is stagnant.
11) I really am not consumed by any fears. I am concerned about the stomach problems, but I don't feel fear. I actually really feel good. I live in the present and future. I love to plan my life forward. I have goals, but they are attaiable, and easy to acheive. I honestly don't have major fears. I don't normally remember my dreams. Last night I had one where Oprah was rolling her eyes about me behind my back, and I told her that I had good peripheral vision, so I saw what she did. That might relate to my sisters and some relatives who look down on me.
12) I crave carbs. I hate sour things. I crave sugar and candy and cakes. I hate anything sour like vinegar, pickles. I even like sweet veggies.
13) Thirst is normal
14) Appetite Normal, but when I feel hungry I eat, but feel full very fast
15) Vinegar, some pickles, pickled beets, sauerkraut
16) Normal sweat, except I do get hot flashes at times all of a sudden, I do sweat but not excessively Head sweats mainly
17) I have to take a lot of fiber now to have a bowel movement. When I do, I have nrmal stools. If I don't take any fiber, I don't go. When my stomsch gets distended I can feel a lump on my left upper side below the breast which feels like an intestine or something.
18) I sleep well, except I wake up with a dry throat in the noght from breathing thru my mouth. I like to sleep on my stomach. I don't really think I am sleeping well tho because I am still sleepy all day.
19) I do not satisfy my sexual desires. I am not interested in sex with my husband or anyone. I do take care of it myself sometimes. I do have a fantasy world that I don't let anyone into.
20) I like people but I don't have a lot of friends. I don't like to follow I lke to think independently. I am non religious. I am a hme body and I can always find things to keep me interested in life.
21) I have taken many diet pills for years, they always work but then I gain the weight back. I take allerggy pills, they take care of allergy symptoms, but then they constipate me. I take fiber, and stool softeners to help constipation, These work, but I am not sure of the side effects.
22) Major diseases in family. Sister with uterine and skin cance, grandma on father's side breast cancer, mothe lung cancer and diabertes, dad's side mental disorders. Dad alcolholic. Grandfather fathers side mottled skin, heart attack at older age. Mother hypochondriac.
23) I am 5'5' tall. I have a very large frame. Large fat hands. Size 12 shoe. Normal legs, thighs and arms, they are not fat. Larger stomach, middle and buttocks. Gray hair, average to thin. Double chin. Spots on my arms sun dmaged skin (I love the sun) I don't have hardly any body hair. I have never tweezed my eye brows. I shave under arms once a year. No hair on my legs. I am average looking. Nice nose and lips. I haev some red birth marks.I have always been active until the past few years. Happy looking face, smiley and happy. Great with people, easy to get along with, except the relationship with my husband which I feel is in a rut.
24) Post menopausal
Thank you very much
bella34431 8 years agoHi Bella
Please take three doses of Graphites 200c at a gap of 4 hours.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 2 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
Kali Mur 6x
Ferrum Phos 6x
Please report after 15 days.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. You may practise at any other convinient time. The only restriction that you have to follow is not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. You can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises.
♥ kadwa 8 years agoA homeo remedy is suggested on the basis of totality of symptoms. Your totality of symptoms point to Graphites. If the remedy is able to stimulate the vital force, it will be able to start the curative process. Please report back after 15 days.
♥ kadwa 8 years agoDear Friends
If you are coming to this thread for copying the Questionnaire, you are requested to post the questions and answers in your thread where a link to this thread was provided to you. You may also start a new thread that gives all your details as Questions and Answers. Please don't post your case details here as the cases will get mixed up.
♥ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.