Blocked fallopian tubesCan you please suggest a remedy for blocked fallopian tubes because adhesions?
I had diagonesed for both fallopian tube block for adhesions. And suggested a IVF by my gaenac. I'm searching for any natural curing remedy instead of going for a IVF straight way can you please help me & guide on this, please?
pune2008 on 2008-06-09
Please use as under:
Apis Mel-200 (one dose weekly)
Folliculinum-30 (3 drops per dose thrice a day)
for a month and report changes.
♥ Mahfoozurrehman last decadeThanks Dr. Mahfooz.
Little bit more about my history. I've thyroid as well currently I'm taking a thyronorm tablet everyday prescribed by my gaenac. She also told me that my FSH is high.
Thanks for the guidance again.
pune2008 last decadehi pune2008
did you benefit from this dose, plz post your feedback and our friend here has the same issue.
anupam1008 7 years agoHi there CG,
The following additional information is required to help your friend. Therefore, please let her provide a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height ….
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 7 years agoI am Fatima1
Age: 27 years
Married for 8 months
Weight: 68 Kg
Complaints: I have regular manstural cycle 5/28. I have not conceived yet. I have day 2 FSH level of 11.3 and have been diagnozed with one fallopian tube blocked (hydrosalpinx).
I am not diabetic
I desire sweets and eat lots of sweets.
I dont feel much thirsty and do not take enough water.
Tongue and taste is OK
I am short tempered. Shout a lot on minor things. Want to cry. Get irritated easily.
I feel no one loves me (although I know my family loves me)
I sometimes try to commit suicide
I have an educated family background and I am my self highly educated (masters level) and working on a good post.
I like to eat Pizza, burgers, and all other fast food, cakes, chocolates, etc.
I want that things should be done immediately with my thoughts.
I avoid public speaking
My left Fallopian tube is blocked. I feel pain on my left side during mansturation.
Fatima1 7 years ago
♥ nawazkhan 7 years agoHi Fatima1,
Please get hold of the remedy Hydrastis 30C.
♥ nawazkhan 7 years agoHi, Fatima1 here.
The last date was 7th of Nov. Now expecting on 5th.
I have'nt taken any medicine yet.
How to take Hydrastis 30C and from where can I get it?
How long will it take to be effective. Me so desperate
Fatima1 7 years agoDr.mahfooz,
kindly find below the contents of HSG report and other infos for your kind advise and recommendation:
Patient Age : 37Years
Child : Having Two Daughters (9y+6y)
Married Since: 2000
Height : 5.5”
Weight : 68Kg
Remarkable : Stomach slightly looks heavy
Chronic Problem: Blood Pressure 130~ 140.
Diabetic : No
History : Before 2.4 years conceived twins both boys as premature and one died within a week and other one after 9 months. Afterwards we were getting normal Gyna specialists fertility enhancing treatment and regular minerals medicines and after two years we went for HSG test and found that both Fallopian tubes are blocked. The lab reports contents are as mentioned below :
Uterine cavity is normal in outline and shape.
Right Fallopian tube is partly outlined without intra-peritoneal contrast spill.
Left Fallopian tube is not outlined.
Conclusion : Blocked Both Fallopian Tubes
Kindly advise if there is possibility to get remedy.
Thanking you for your kind cooperation and assistance.
khurshid_71 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.