🔍       Basket Empty

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 623 624 625 626   627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634    Next >>>

Stomach Disorder and Frequent Urination
Dear Doctors, I m 22 years old boy and from past one and half years i m having the proble

Aggarwal_0808 2010-09-26

Can anyone suggest some good homeopathy doctor for severe hair loss and balding problem in Bangalore India?

hi_amit12 2010-09-27

weight reduction
Is there any good remedy for weight reduction and tummy. i have give birth for two kids a

jdayal 2010-09-27
7   Dr.Saravanan 7 years ago

Attn:Dr.Joe De Livera
Hello,my 8week old infant is suffering from what I believe is reflux.her symptoms are exce

calimom 2010-08-25

serious mysterious body odor problems ruining my life
i am 30 y/o male who has strange odor which seems to emanate from my inner thigh and groin

joquestion 2010-09-27
1   joquestion 7 years ago

cat scratched toddler
Hello, my 2 year old son was scratched by a cat on the back of the neck. He has no symptom

jenex 2010-09-27

gray hair - balck
Hi I am 33 y old (femeale). I am working. But gray hair stated for me in the age of 28 i

jdayal 2010-09-27

Remedy for talking to himself
A patient talks to himself. Is this rubric covered by any remedy?

Swapnil.G 2010-09-26
2   Swapnil.G 7 years ago

Long term use of Baryta Carb and Thuja
Hello, My father just got angioplasty done about 3 months back. He has prostate complaint

itushar 2010-09-22
2   itushar 7 years ago

Fibromyalgia / CFS
Iím 29 yr old male. From last 2~3 years Iím having muscle weakness problem. My muscles are

sureshparth 2010-09-26
11   Dr.Saravanan 7 years ago

remedy needed
Hi there, I am a 29 year old female with herpes virus systemic, intersticial cystitis reo

honeybeesong 2010-09-23
3   honeybeesong 7 years ago

PCOS sufferer looking to get of hormones
I am 33 and was diagnosed with PCOS 11 years ago. I have been and off the pill, I suffer

Nonis1977 2010-09-26

dr kadwa please help
dr sahib my face is full of acne and also dark spot of acne please suggest some medicine f

james12310 2010-09-24
1   james12310 7 years ago

dr mehfooz plz help

james12310 2010-09-24
3   james12310 7 years ago

has any body tried this remedy for PE ?
I came accross this answer for weak frenulum area and premature ejaculation. A herbal for

kk_3432 2010-09-26

toothache: Dr Kadwa plz see
Dear doctor, Please suggest soem remedy for toothache. features are: 1. bleeding in gums

ahila 2010-09-03
15   ahila 7 years ago

Dr Kadwa. will you plz look my sister case?
My sister detail female. 25 yrs old physical appereance: very thin, pale. 42 kg weight. 5&

ahila 2010-06-29
11   ahila 7 years ago

gudiasee
Age - 40 years, female teacher. Teaching since 15 years. I've been diagonesed with p

gudiasee 2010-09-25
3   gudiasee 7 years ago

ocd
I believe I have OCD and depression 1. Describe your main suffering? I haveno compulsions

ntina1980 2010-09-25

urgent help required: any doctor plz help
my sister is having loose motion from yesterday hight. she is having watery motion even sh

ahila 2010-09-26

ATTN JOE: Acnes and Hairloss
Dear Joe, I have been diligently reading your posts on the abchomeopathy forum. Your post

z992764 2010-09-25

Hair fall
Hello , My self Dinkar i m staing in Bangalore befor my hair was good but from one year i

dinkarlochan 2010-09-26
1   sajjadakram635 7 years ago

absentminded, cant focus and communicate
i have memory problem since 18 years old. after read some academic text, after 2/3 days i

noorcheryl 2010-09-08
4   noorcheryl 7 years ago

winter coats 2010
hello ,everyone , I am self-confident and optimistic. would you mind my asking ??in cold w

bus22850911 2010-09-24

scalp deformation --- please help
To all the wonderful doctors out here. Please I really need your help. I am in a vulnera

decap 2010-09-25

Dosage
I recently bought some more homeopathic pills. Although they are the same potency (30c) t

tishtash 2010-09-25
1   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

Rapid Ejaculation
I am suffering from rapid ejaculation for the last few months. Would appreciate advice. A

FrankNut 2010-09-25

please help prevent clot led miscarriage in uterus - posted - Dr P Varma please guide
subchorionic hematoma - uterine clot during prengnancy I am 7 weeks pregnant and had lot

pregnant1 2010-09-24
6   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Dr. Varma-Lechourea-vaginal discharge
I am 21 year old female with vaginal discharge problem. It is a white think discharge whic

ngerman 2010-09-20
7   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

Fever and running nose of a 13 months old child
Hi, My 13 months old daughter is suffering from fever from last two days. She was also exp

kk_tanti 2010-09-25
1   Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 7 years ago

Cure for (mcns) Nephrotic syndrome in child
Do any one can post their experience of allopathy followed by homeopathy for the treatment

mania_mehta 2010-09-25

dr.joe
gud morning .can we use bryophyllum mother ticture for kidny stones which is more than 8

m.aditya 2010-09-20

Hair loss since May 2010
Hello, in late August I posted needing help for my extreme hair loss since May 2010 and re

Samsays 2010-09-20
4   rhasan 7 years ago

Joe, Report on Nat Phos 6x
Joe, you asked for feedback on various remedies you have recommended, so....I tried the Na

Truthfinder 2006-04-26

cyst on my left feet
all of a sudden i have this cyst in my left foot, how do i subside it

rakheemc 2010-09-24

wisdom tooth extraction - pain management
today is the fourth post=operative day. Swelling has gone down with arnica30 and staph30.

elstrom73 2010-09-24

8 Month old baby Runny Nose
My daughter is 8 months old and has had a runny nose for a week now. It went from being c

jsquaredv 2010-09-24
3   Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 7 years ago

Synovitis caused by trauma
MRI results show that I have synovitis of my right toe joint and an oedema in the fat pad

odyanne 2010-09-22
2   odyanne 7 years ago

subchorionic hematoma - uterine clot during prengnancy
I am 7 weeks pregnant and had lot of bleeding for 9 hrs yesterday. Today doctor said it is

pregnant1 2010-09-24

dry facial skin
my skin keeps getting dry and tight especially on my cheeks it gets really sensitive and i

liss18 2010-09-24
1   gudiyachettu 7 years ago

money problem
dear sir my money is no thick.when i see some sex movie it drops automatic.. plz help me i

james12310 2010-08-16
1   james12310 7 years ago

Damiana
Dear Dr. I need help on a personal medical issue. I am married 39 years old with one son.

sunnyfrnk 2010-09-23
1   james12310 7 years ago

acute condition of slipped disc
I specially need opinions from dr.sameervemani,dr.deshloksharma any doctor who does have k

scorpio1973 2010-09-23
1   scorpio1973 7 years ago

Endometriosis
I am 39 years and have had two laproscopys for stage 2/3 endometriosis.I had adhensions th

Praise 2010-09-24

Insect bite ?
My 8yrs old son face is swollen on half side . His left half of face has swelling all the

nikkikumar 2010-09-24
1   Zahid)2 7 years ago

Sebaceous cysts and rash on scrotum for years
Dear Doctor I am suffer from sebaceous cyst in scrotum for many years. I am 30yrs. Ther

sourabh 2010-07-23
13   sourabh 7 years ago

stomich problem
Dear doctor, I have read your advice regarding stomich problems,i have very high believe o

sheikh1977 2010-09-24

I am underweight and too thin for age.
I am underweight and too thin for age. Sex: Male Height: 5.9 feet Weight: 55 kg Age:26 1.

alauddin 2010-09-24

female lack of libido and Temperament issue
Hi, I am a female 30age, having two kids elder one is of 6 years , since morethen a year I

kak12 2010-07-01
4   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

remedy for child's sleep apnea
I am seeking a remedy for my 8-year old son, suffering from sleep apnea. We have an appoin

JennyD 2010-09-20

Lower back pain (L4-L5) disc bulge
My weight is 83 kg and and height is 175 cm. I am suffering from lower back pain from last

adit6702 2010-09-17
2   Dr.Saravanan 7 years ago

Severe dandruff
1. large scale of on head 2. sticky matter sometimes under the scale when tried to itch.

alauddin 2010-09-24

sinus
hey... i have a friend who has a sinus problem..though she doesnt has the serious one but

sara kh 2010-09-17
1   Dr.Saravanan 7 years ago

Drs Deoshlok, Kadwa, Maheeru, John & Saravanan- Remedy required
Hi, My day is 63 year old and suffers from hypertension, he weighs around 78 kgs and is f

samur420 2010-09-19

itching & burning on my scalp
please help ! my son got lice so we both used rid and ever since then the itching and burn

DELCONLUCY 2010-09-23

Acute Eye infection
I have had for 2 weeks a viral eye infection leaving me with blurred vision. My daughter

Mizen 2010-09-23
1   scorpio1973 7 years ago

Stress and fear in life
Stress is unavoidable in daily life. Human greed has put life into stress. I see children

mazharmhm 2010-09-24

Hayfever, frequent colds, stiff neck
Dear Sameer, Here comes my husband also, hope you won´t get overworked... 42 years

Tintintin 2008-07-21

Pilonial Sinus - Urgent Guidance Required to avoid Surgey
Dr. Punkaj, I am 31 year old male suffering with pilonial sinus identified recently by th

chandu123 2010-09-23
2   chandu123 7 years ago

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THIS !
If you are resorting to self medication in homepathy it is good to know this..... In hom

PANKAJ VARMA 2003-07-26
51   PANKAJ VARMA 7 years ago

For Dr. V. Krishnamurthy
Dear Dr. V. Krishnamurty, Today I went through your entire post as below link: http://ww

PANKAJ VARMA 2010-07-08
5   kamrul 7 years ago

8 week old baby with reflux
8 weeks old baby with severe reflux. can not sleep lying down. vomits up milk even two h

annem 2010-09-21

no appetite
my daughter who is 4 now weighs only 24 LBs. She has always been a poor eater and never ga

naisha 2010-09-23

6 year old with colitis
hello,my daughter has colitis and dr kadwa mentioned phosporus and cal cab but dont rememb

hifive 2010-09-21
4   hifive 7 years ago

Myopathic Dystrophia & Myotonia
Hai all, I want to know the most familiar symptoms of MD and myotonia and whether any hom

bhadra 2010-09-23

Seeking Permanent Homeopathic Treatment for development of flat-chest
Hello Doctor :-) I am a college student, 20 years of age. And Ever since I attained pubert

amethyst_hues 2010-08-28
4   Info.rahiq 7 years ago

Joe De Livera..Obesity
My elder brother has 96KG weight adn 40 waist. we read your article and he had been starte

ridha89 2010-03-22

moderator 2010-09-23

plantar fascitis
please suggest some medicene for heel pain plantar fascitis which i am suffering since las

andy_65_in 2010-09-21
2   andy_65_in 7 years ago

persisting pain in elbow - please suggest remedy
Hi, I have a persisting pain in both elbows. I first started feeling a pain in my right wr

sachinradha 2008-12-28