Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum Home



Similar posts:

Irregular Periods...Unwanted Hairs...Breast Lumps...Low Blood HB...Hair Fall...Overweight...Sleep problem6Dr Kadwa, need help with low motivation, melasma, dry skin, falling hair1severe hair fall5Hair fall problem28hair fall and grey hair problem5Severe Hairfall1Hair fall problem, pimples problem, blackspots problem.1Hairfall dur to excessive mastrubation(stage 1)10Severe hairfall for years and lack of continuos sleep, weight loss from chest7Can hair fall due to masturbation be regained?2hair falling & becoming nwhite3Hairfall problem130 year female having hairfall problem2Dr. Antivirus Please spare little time for case about hair fall and physical weakness2Hair folliculitus, hair fall and alopecia17Hair folliculitus, dandruff, extreme hairfall/alopecia1Hair fall and white hair problem4Hair fall and white hair issue5Any topical remedy for hair fall?8allergic rhinitis,hair fall6


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Hair fall

I'm 21 year old male. my hair is falling from the both frount areas. And it's getting deep .And i used several medicine and oil to reduce it but it doesn't helpme.Sir please suggest me medicine which help my hair to regrowth from the falling areas.
[Edited by Shadab1 on ]
  Shadab1 on 2017-06-15

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Sulphur 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects over 15 days.
If this doesn't help take Phosphorus 200 in the same way and report back.
One dose means 2 pills.

kadwa 10 months ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.