🔍       Basket Empty

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 612 613 614 615   616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623    Next >>>

Jaw/TMJ problems
I am having alot of popping and sometimes locking in my jaw. If it locks, it allows me to

3konrkids 2010-11-05
2   3konrkids 7 years ago

pain in right testicle
3 months before i have started a pain in right testicle when i go to homeopath in our cit

faheem_bhat41 2010-11-06
2   faheem_bhat41 7 years ago

deleteeeeeeeeeeee
[message deleted by girl2010 on Thu, 28 Jul 2011 04:27:50 BST]

girl2010 2010-11-05
5   girl2010 7 years ago

Sore eyes
My son has a sore eyes and it is already his 5th day today and until now his eyes is still

mammoe 2010-11-05
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

urine remain inside
After i pass urine,i feel that some urine still remaining in urethra,and urinate again,thi

ken1668 2010-11-06
2   ken1668 7 years ago

Homeopathy effect
I have a friend. He has anxiety. He was alright in India. He came to US the effects of the

talkpeace 2010-11-05
4   talkpeace 7 years ago

help with homeopathy books in mumbai
Hello friends, Can anyone help me by suggesting bookstores in Mumbai or websites which d

samur420 2010-11-05
3   samur420 7 years ago

Feline Aggression
Hello, my name is Victoria and I am looking for advice. I currently have 2 cats of my own

vrnav 2005-02-09
31   sherkatz 7 years ago

Parotid Gland - Need professional advice
Need professional advice, please help! 34 years old female, 165 lbs, 5'6' (or 1.7

nenufar 2010-10-27
7   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

silica...what is the dose for fibroids?
I read on site that silica is good for making fibroids disappear ? Can someone tell me th

kegva 2010-11-05
1   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Natrum Phosphoricum or Natrium and Phosphoricum separately?
Hello, I have a question, maybe somebody can help me. I wonder if there is any difference

Karpo 2010-11-05
3   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Suffering from gluten allery,
Dear Sir, My nephew is suffering from gluten allery, He is only seven year old ,Wh

radheygiftian 2010-02-28
2   bidwell 7 years ago

best homeopathic pharmacy in india
This question is mainly for mr. murthy. Please arrange the given list of pharmacies in des

hpathyisgr8 2010-11-05

How are Combination remedies made?
Hi, I have been to many homeopaths who use the combination remedies. My question is.. 1)

samur420 2010-11-04
7   samur420 7 years ago

calling all homeopaths - question regarding potentcies
i am very ignorant about potentcies. i have tried to learn more via websearch but remain a

samikirk 2010-11-04
2   samikirk 7 years ago

Weight Loss with these remedies
Kali phos (6X)Calc fluor (6X)Calc phos (6X There is a product that has all of the three r

onyxgroup 2010-11-04
1   onyxgroup 7 years ago

Skin Affections
It must be realised that the treatment of a so-called 'skin disease' is in a great

1   Dawnnoelle1045 7 years ago

bed wetting
my daughter is 8 yrs and she has aproblem of bed wetting she is been doing it every day at

kanika mann 2010-08-21

akshaymohl please reply.
Re: night fall, sexual weakness, masturbation... suggested treatement - first draft From a

mustafarshi 2010-11-05

Dr.Brisbanehomeopath, help please.
I am a victim of masturbation. Can you please help me. I have some main sufferings, i.e.

Parimal_N 2010-11-04
2   Parimal_N 7 years ago

10 Months old baby girl suffering from cold
Dear Pankaj Verma Ji, My Daughter is 10 months old. We are staying in Hyderabad,India.Wh

ram_k 2010-11-05

Kidney stone, Fibroid and blood sugar
Hi I am 28 years old, unmarried and suffering from 1. kidney stone for past 10 years. Th

preetib 2010-09-27
2   kasly 7 years ago

kidney disease
dear Dr. sharma, I just wanted to ask your opionion. My mom is in end stage renal failure,

soli958 2008-09-02
1   kasly 7 years ago

Kidney failure- Creatine level 11.7(please reply)
Ny brother of age 27 recently got to know that he has both kidney failed. his ceratine lev

nidhijasmine 2009-05-07
1   kasly 7 years ago

kidney function
SIR I have a stone in my left kidney at P U junction. For that i had taken some medicine f

realfun5 2009-10-14
1   kasly 7 years ago

Help kidney stones for over four years now
They stones were smaller earlier only in the left kidney. and the size kept on increasing.

hellzing 2009-10-08
35   kasly 7 years ago

Low Kidney Function
I have to keep having tests taken because they say I have low kidney function - could home

onyxgroup 2010-11-04
1   nawazkhan 7 years ago

Social Anxiety
Deal All, I have the following disorders.Please give me some remedy. 1.Social anxiety :

Rao_N 2010-10-27
6   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

Ankle injury.
My left side an ankle got twised 3 weeks ago ,in the begining there was not much pain or

nikkikumar 2010-11-03
2   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

night fall
i am suffering from nightfall since last 6 years and hav started growing pimples.please he

anjan9040 2010-11-04

Seeking any remedy suggestions for a 5 year old with Alopecia universalis
My daughter is 5 years old will be six in Dec. She is a twin and was born with a full hea

jaime409 2010-11-04

Suggestions for best book on Mother Tinctures/
Hi, All Doctors & Homeopath enthusiasts, can you recommend the best book available on moth

samur420 2010-11-04
6   samur420 7 years ago

please help!!!!!! cannot sleep
I'm extremely troubled by a foot rash on top of both feet as well as on calves and b

slashragnarok 2010-11-03
2   slashragnarok 7 years ago

constipation
sir ive a problem of constipation n im using nuxvomica since two years i changed the poten

hiadeel 2010-11-01
3   cancerian007 7 years ago

nerve pain
I have a trapped nerve in my left elbow.The pain is very sharp. nothing helps it. I am try

billyboys 2010-11-02

During Coughing few URINE drops come out
Hello Doctors. My wife she is 44 years whenever she has coughing few drops comes out. Plea

RKGupta 2010-11-02

Poliomyelitis
This infectious disease, involving especially the tissues of the central nervous system, p

Piles or Haemorrhoids
This is a fairly common condition and may cause considerable pain and distress. There is a

Surgical and Dental Operations
These events hardly come under the category of accidents but they inevitably involve injur

Measles
This infectious fever, also known as Morbilli, should be avoided if possible. Not only is

Indigestion
This term denotes disorder in the digestive functions sufficient to cause discomfort. It m

Hiccough
This curious and unpleasant affliction is due to a sudden in¬voluntary jerky contracti

Herpes Zoster
The common name for this complaint is 'shingles'. It is ascribed to a virus identi

Herpes Labia lis
This affection, commonly spoken of as 'cold sore', is a frequent accompaniment of

Heart Disease
The heart is a very remarkable and a very wise organ. It knows how to relax and, if beatin

Headache
Headaches which persist, grow worse and incapacitate call for expert investigation. Headac

Fibrositis
This term has for long been a favourite diagnosis label in ailments associated with sharp

Fever
The fact that the temperature of the body is raised above normal is usually an indication

siloutec 2010-11-04

vitiligo, Anti vitiligo oil, vitiligo skin patients in USA, Uk , Canada , Australia
Anti vitiligo oil is famous product in all over the world especially in USA, UK, Canada, A

vitiligooil47 2010-11-04

Eye Affections
Any serious trouble in connection with the eyes must always receive the most expert care a

Earache
As mentioned in the section on accidents, ears must be treated with great respect, gentlen

DiphtheriaŚ(see Sore Throat) Dysentery
This term is used when stools are extremely frequent, accom¬panied by much pain and te

Sprains
Sudden twists and turns may wrench, disrupt, or damage liga¬ments or 'pull' a

Spinal Injuries
The spine may be jarred or jolted by a fall and this may some¬times lead to rather per

Diarrhoea
Normally by the time the contents of the digestive tract reach the terminal portion, or re

Croup
This alarming suffocative attack occurs in young children of two to four years of age. It

Cramp
Cramp is due to a violent spasm in one or more muscles, often in the calf or the sole of t

Cough
A cough is usually the result of some form of irritation affecting the air passages, such

Corns
These thickenings of the skin, with a central and exquisitely pain¬ful core, are usual

Constipation
In this connection it is most important to realise that to insist on a bowel movement ever

Colic
This type of pain is caused by violent contractions of the muscular walls of tubular organ

chronic Stress and Anxiety, tensions
I have extreme chronic Stress and Anxiety, tensions and fears. I can not absorb any thing

arazas 2010-11-04
1   arazas 7 years ago

Colds
Much time, money and ingenuity have been expended in the search for the 'cause' of

Cholera
This dread disease may be mentioned in case prompt action should be called for overseas in

Chilblains
A chilblain is a vascular accident. An originally rather sluggish circulation in an expose

Chicken-pox
Although this malady may present a very constant symptom picture, yet from the point of vi

Carbuncle
A carbuncle is an area of septic inflammation below the skin and in this way differs from

Erectile dysfunction
Helo evry1.i'm 19.suffering 4m erectile dysfunction. I had a good erection a yr ago b

morshed 2010-04-11
8   drahmedaslam 7 years ago

Acne plz plz help........
Hi i am 22 year male (student) and suffering wit acne for the past 4 years over the cheeks

mani babar 2010-10-20
11   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

pain in right side
patiant age is 35 years . he is plumber, and do work often in wells. sudanly he felt pain

greatdajee 2010-11-03